twenty three.

"i still love you, you know that?" he mumbles, "i'm sorry i didn't tell you that enough and that i didn't show you it enough." he confesses, nervously lowering his head.

seulmin's eyes widens a little.

"i'm such a coward, aren't i? i can't even bring to tell the others that we're dating." he continues on, closing his eyes. "i only
brought you pain."

seulmin remained quiet.

"i'm sorry, seulmin." he apologizes again, "i didn't mean to hurt you."

"and this time, if you take me back, i swear i'll tell everyone." seokmin says, "heck, i'll tell the whole world." seulmin laughs a little at that.

"i-" seulmin begins, but seokmin stops her. "no, please, just listen to me okay?" she nods.

"baby, you mean the whole world to me." seokmin looks at her, slowly cupping her cheeks. "i need you just like how the sun, the moon, and the star needs the sky." he confesses.

"you mean the whole world to me, you're important." he took a deep breath, "without you, i don't know what to do."

seokmin starts to smile loving at seulmin, looking at her as if she puts the stars in the night sky.

"i love you seulmin, i always have."

and to seulmin, this was all she needed—reassurance, and love.

ya'll this was so cheesy lmao
anyways guys, sad news!

this book is about to end soon!
:,((( there's about two chapters left,,, sorry about that:(

i really hope you guys liked this book though, i tried my best not to make it angsty lol :)))