seventeen.

seokmin remembers.

"i wrote a song for you."

seokmin chuckles, "a song? i should be the one doing that."

seulmin smiles, which seokmin found very cute and endearing.

"well, it's our seventh month since we started dating, i thought maybe why not write you a song?" she mumbles, hiding her face between her knees and stomach to hide the blush that crept to her face. though, seokmin knows she's blushing just from how pink her ears were.

"looks like my gift is pretty useless then." he jokes.

"what are you talking about? this necklace is cute and i like it very much." she says, leaning her head against his shoulder as she touches the pearl necklace.

seokmin smiles.

"even if my lips are dry, i need to say this baby, i adore you, i adore you, enough to get dizzy--"

"what are you doing?"

seokmin jumps a little from the couch he was seating on. a notebook was in his lap while a pen was in his mouth. he took the pen and looked up to seulmin who was looking at him funnily.

they were at seokmin's house, and it was the first time he invited seulmin at his house, and seulmin of course agreed. she was smiling happily, because finally, they were somewhere that was not outside seulmin's house.

he bit his lip, gesturing seulmin to sit next to him. "come here babe." he pats the seat next to him. seulmin tries not to blush from the pet name.

seulmin following his order, he sat next to seokmin, shoulders touching. "what are you doing?" she repeats again, voice a little wobbly.

seokmin looks away from her, trying to hide his blushing face. "you know how you said that you wrote me a song...?" seulmin nods her head.

"well, i thought, maybe why not write you one too?"