Day 4 Part 1

Day 4

[Planeptune]

{11:30am}

Uni sat at the TV playing Power Crag on a new save. She had completed about 70% of the game already and was about to beat the final boss again for the thousandth time. Neptune had been sent out by Histoire to help out with anything in the city, just to get her outside for a change.

Uni leaned back, she had defeated the boss yet again, the boredom finally catching up to her as she sighed whilst looking to the ceiling.

I wish there was something to do, I mean Nepgear has that giant tech room but that's her stuff, and Neptune is out doing who knows what. There's no paperwork done because Histoire and I did it late last night just for the sake of doing it and now there's nothing left to do. Maybe i will call Nepgear and see how things are going on her side.

Uni got up from the couch and walked into the bedroom she was staying in to grab her tablet. She opened up video chat and started to call Nepgear.

Ring ring ring...

"Hello?"

"Hey Nepgear!"

"U-Uni? Ah! Sorry you called at a *Loud Explosion* AAAH! NOIRE HOW DID YOU-"

Background Noire: "Agh! I'm sorry!"

"Nepgear what's going on?!"

"Sorry Uni I'm going to have to call you ba- Noire it's caught on fire again!"

Background Noire: "What?! Oh geez I better get the fire extinguisher!"

Call cuts off...

"Nepgear? Geez what's going on over there? Atleast somethings happened there". Uni fell back on her bed. She heard what sounded like paper being crushed as she landed on the bed, but didn't feel like checking. Uni closed her eyes and was greeting by sleep almost instantly.

A few hours passed before a loud bang woke her up. She jolted upwards, looking around as she realised that something fell, the noise sounding like it came from the kitchen.

"Huh? What was that?" Uni got up and snuck her way out into the kitchen to find Neptune with a broken plate and a mess of leftovers all over the floor. The CPU was holding her head in pain.

"Neptune? I thought you were gone out?" Neptune jumped before quickly grabbing a pudding from the open fridge and dashing to the balcony. She did a perfect front flip off the balcony and transformed zooming away at top speed.

"Oooooo k?" Uni walked back to her room and sat on her bed in thought.

What should I do? I don't feel tired anymore so.. Maybe i will head outside.

Uni grabbed her tablet, put it in her pocket, and proceeded to head out to the elevator when she ran into Histoire.

"Uni? Are you headed out? If you are could you pick up a few things? It would be to late for me to do it myself". Histoire handed Uni a list.

"Huh? Oh sure thing".

"Thank you, I will make dinner soon so don't take too long, oh and please check on Neptune. She's in the city Plaza right now and I just want to make sure she's helping out with anything they need".

"Sure! Bye Histoire". Uni waved to Histoire before entering the elevator and depending to the basilicom entrance. Histoire watched on in thought before shrugging it off and floating into the kitchen.

[Planeptune Market District]

Uni walked down the street looking at the list, the piece of paper reading items needed mostly for conventional needs like pens, paper, new ink for the printer, staples, etc... but one caught her eye which was weird and out of place.