1.

Warnings: Swearing, lemon(ish) and CUTE CREDENCE
(Btw there's no magic than just magic of gayness)
The song is the one I was listening while reading this, I recommend it, it's really good!

He was sitting at on a chair at the new york's finest club. He was drinking whiskey slowly and looking around for something. Most of people would think that this man was looking for women or girls. But he had no desire for them. He was looking for, no he was craving for a young boy.

Then he saw an angel, a boy who was with his friends and they were coming to the bar table. "Hey let's get new drinks and find some girls!" One of them yelled. But the angel boy who the man was watching didn't look like he was agreeing. "Nah, you can go, I'm not interested tonight" the angel talked. "But you are NEVER interested! Look at this place, it's huge! You could easily find a girl to play with" one of his friends said, but the angel wasn't impressed and looked more like disgusted. "Sorry guys, you can have your fun, I think I'm just gonna drink little bit and then go home" his friend looked at him confused but  didn't try to make his mind again and just got their drinks to go find girls. This made the man very interested.

For few minutes he watched the boy drink, he was skinny, beautiful and had medium long dark hair. His jawline was perfect that it could cut anything. He looked kinda young, maybe 25 or more but not too much. In the man's mind, the boy was perfect and he wanted him, bad. Even just for a one night, he could do anything for it.

After him admiring the angel for a while the boy standed up and headed out of the club. The man got a stupid idea but it was the only one. He followed the boy and till they got outside he spoke "excuse me, boy" he said. The angel turned around to see a tall handsome man, he had muscular body and he was wearing a suit. The suit was the part that made the boy considered, couse he was in a trouble with a few mafia men. But this man made the boy feel something very weird and it was not fear, it made him embarrassed so he blushed a bit. The man noticed that and made him more hungry for the boy.

"Yes?" The boy asked. "I got something important to tell you, so you need to come with me" the man said, not thinking at all what he was saying and fearing that this might not go so well. "Oookay?" The boy was kinda shy and didn't understand why he was agreeing to this. "Can I-i at least know your name before we go?" The boy was blushing even more and didn't even understand why. What was this weird feeling of this man. His mind was saying no but heart? No, the body was saying yes. "Oh I apologize, it's Percival Graves, and your's might be?" Percival said. The boy was so impressed by the man's way to talk, he was a gentleman and the boy was feeling weird even more cause of that. " It's Cr-Credence bb-Barebone." The boy was so shy that he was looking down not to connect with Percival's eyes. "Glad to meet you Credence, should we go now" Percival said to the boy and showed his way to the limosine. Credence was in a awe and followed Percival to the car.

{time skip brought by horny gay writer}

They arrived in to a big building that seemed to Credence little bit familiar, like he had been there once, but he didn't think about it any way further. He was more concerned about that Percival hadn't talked anything in the car, what on earth would the thing be that he was talking about, some kind of a life story he's about tell him?

They got out of the car and went up with the elevator. The numbers just got higher and higher until they got to the top of the building. The door opened and suddenly Percival grabbed Credence's wrist and pulled with him to  a door. Percival opened the door and went inside pulling Credence with him.

Percival led go of Credence's wrist and walked further. Credence was in a awe. The apartment was big and modern. It looked looked like it costed thousands in a month.