Searching

Kristen pov

So its been over two month that the incident happen and I still can't remember what happened and I haven't heard from harry but it's not like I could get in touch with him.
          Being alone out here in the woods got me thinking about how mess up my life has become, my parents won't be please with me. When I get home, sigh. While being in the Forest alone, I got sometime to think about my actions and must try to change.
           Even to Alexander, even thou its hard to see him with someone else, I have to let the jealousy go away. I will always love him, but the first time I heard about his mate was from harry................. "WAIT!!" I jump out of the chair and said "did harry plan this all along, he knows better than anyone. How I would react to Alexander finding his mate, OMG what have I done. He wanted to destroyed Alexander and he used me to do it, how could I be so stupid???"
               Then I heard someone behind me, sitting in the chair that I was in. "Yes how could you be so stupid?" I want to turn around to face the person but I was too scared, cause I never though someone would know this place.
         Its not near any river or road, then the person said "turn around and face your demons" I didn't do as the person said, I just stood there wondering what to do. So I rush out of the home using my vampire speed, running pass trees as one cut me.
               I was getting tired of running so I saw a river near by so I stop to rest, as I though I was now out of reach. I rest my head on a stone, but who was that person. I couldn't pick up the voice to see if I know he/she, because I was too shocked that some found me.
          It was getting dark I need to find shelter, while walking I save a cave I walk inside I sat there. After a few second I'm out cold. I wake up to the lovely sun raising above the sky, it was breadth taking. I enjoy every second of it. I must head home, to fix and face my punishment.
                As I was heading out of the cave, I was facing someone I haven't seen in a while. I said "why are you here" the person smile and said "your parent requested you" well that's no surprise. I roll my eyes, then I said "I was heading there now
           He laughed and said " ooh love no need, I'm already here to make sure you do. This time," he smile turn into a grin. I brush that off and said "so why did they have to send you of all person and why you had to frighten me like that earlier "
           He look on me confuse, then laughed and said " you know the answer to that already, plus you know you can't resisted my good looks lol" always full of himself, I roll my eyes and said " couldn't you cut down some of that ego of yours "
           He laughed as if he found something I said amusing, I rush up to him and pin him to the tree behind him and said " you know better than to tease me" he remove my hand like it was nothing and push me against the tree.
           Then he said "and you know better, that your not stronger than me, but no harm to try. Right?" sigh that ego of his I hate, "but since your the princess I must behave myself" I looked on him and said "but aren't you a royal as well"
          His eyes started to turn red, he move closer to me and said "Kristen how could you put yourself in this position, I'm very disappointed in you???" I whisper to myself and said "not more than I in myself"
          He remove his body off mine and said "you made harry mess with your brain and mess with your feelings, I thought you were stronger than that?? Now Alexander hates you, don't forget his mate might even want to rip your head off"
           I turn my head the other way as I wanted to cry, he put his hand on my shoulder and said "I will not say I'm sorry, cause you needed to hear it" but deep down I know he's right. I turn around to say something but he wasn't there, where did he go so quick,????
             Then I saw him walking back "Kristen we need to go home now, someone found you" my eyes was fill with fear, as I walk slowly over to where he was. He said "you know the drill, close your eyes" as I did and opened my eyes I was now in my parent castle, I was home.
              I look at him and said "I see your teleportation becoming more faster" he was about to answer me but stop, but I could tell why he did. My parent was behind me, I could feel their present.

What will Kristen do now???????