chapter four

# I love Fred Weasley chapter 4

I awoke the next morning and saw that my 'wife' was still asleep. I shook her slightly and she woke up.

"You okay, love?" I asked softly.

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Yes, dear. Now can you explain to me *why* the hell I'm in your bed?" I laughed.

"I wasn't about to go into the girls' dormitories, even if there was no one in there." She smiled at me then eased herself out of bed.

"George, where's Fred?" She asked as she stretched.

I looked over at his empty bed and shrugged. I sat up and stretched, too.

"George I'm going to go to breakfast, want to come as well?" I nodded. I followed her downstairs to the common room. She stopped me when we reached the bottom of the stairs. Fred was asleep in an armchair. Annabel pressed her index finger to her lips and cautiously walked towards my sleeping twin.

She shook him awake and all he did was stare at her. "Annabel, look. I'm sorry I made you upset last night, but-" Annabel had cut him off by pressing her tender lips to his. I frowned a little.

"Get a room, lovers," I said. Annabel jumped and pulled away.

"Shut up," she replied, laughing.

"Don't I get one, too?" Annabel smiled and walked over to me. She planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Lets go," she said. "Oh and George? I'm not going to be pregnant, I'm just your girlfriend."

"Darn, and I really wanted a George, Jr.," I said, laughing.

She shrugged then headed up the stairs to the girls' dorm.

"Damn. What in bloody hell'd she do that for?" Asked Fred.

"She wanted to apologize for not talking to you last night." Fred smiled. Annabel soon arrived downstairs and we headed to our secret passage.