3

Akura-Ou opened (Name)' s bedroom window and sneaked in like a thief. His footsteps were silent as he approached her sleeping form. Seeing her like this, relaxed and vulnerable, did something to the demon's heart. Well, (Name) has always been skilled in making him feel more than negative emotions and he was grateful for that. That woman made him better than he truly was.

Slowly, the demon knelt at her bed and gazed at (Name)'s face. A nostalgic smile curled Akura-Ou's black lips as he tucked away a lock of messy hair behind her ear. Akura-Ou never thought he would be blessed by such an angel. He wanted to hold her but he knew it was too soon and he wasn't the same person like he was back then even if he still detested the rest of humanity (they had everything he never will).

"For you, I'll gladly become mortal." Akura-Ou murmured and traced the edge of (Name)'s jaw with a black claw. "There is no eternity for me without you."

As if she heard him, (Name) sighed his name. Akura-Ou grinned, feeling so very warm, so hopeful. Placing a feather light kiss on (Name)'s forehead, Akura-Ou stood up and loomed in the shadows while listening to her breathing (read: snoring). As long as she breathed and her heart beat- Akura-Ou won't give up on her love, her life.

My good people, until I write a few more chapters, there will be no updates.