Chapter Ten

Hello dear friends of the world! I want to wish you all a Happy New Year, have a great 2014! Also, would you mind checking out my movellas story Five Boys Meet Five Girls? If you do it would mean a lot to me. Anywho, lets get partay started!

Chapter Ten----

Louis' POV---

I whipped my head round, just in time to see Niall fall to the ground. Then there was a load commotion going on as all us boys rushed over to him. Everyone seemed to have noticed what just happened.

But why did it? Simon took control of the pupils telling them to quieten down. "Let's carry Niall out of the room shall we?" suggested Liam, "Then we can lay him on the couch or his bed."

"Sounds like a plan to me," I replied and then the four of us carried him out of there.

Miranda's POV----

"MIRANDA!!!!"

I looked up startled when I saw Casey in the doorway. "Yes?"

"Niall, just passed out! The boys are carrying him back to the teachers room i think!" exclaimed Casey.

"What?" My vision starts blurring and i try to stand up, only to make it worse and then i fall back onto the bed everything going black.

Casey's POV---

I screamed and screamed and screamed. Then Louis came running in. Louis Tomlinson, in our room? Oh my goshhh!!!

"Casey, what's wrong?" he asked me, and then looked over towards Miranda and something must've clicked. "Uh oh..."

"Didn't the same just happen with Niall?"

"My goodness, it did...."

I like leaving cliffhangers if you hadn't noticed. Whoopsie sorry guys, again its a short chapter and I apologise. I'm writing crappier chapters each time. Well, I'm sorry and I shall see you soon.