Chapter Fourteen

I feel bad because I have left you guys hanging off the edge of a cliff from the last chapter and it seems like ages since I updated so I thought, hey why not update? So this is what I'm doing. Also I'd be very greatful if you read me and my friend's story, Untold Secrets and it's a niam story, because I want her to see how good she is writing so if you wouldn't mind go check it out on the account MandA_Niam and comment/share etc. Thank you! And now....the moment you've all been waiting for...

Chapter Fourteen-----

Holly's POV---

As I opened the door, it revealed something I'd never thought you would find in a school, and in my time round here so far, I've never seen such things.

The room through the door was dim-lit and the walls seem to be extremely damp from the way they looked. There was rows and rows of shelves, that looked like they were meant to hold books, but instead, there were dainty little glass viles lined up along each shelf, with old and worn yellow-stained labels on each one of the viles. They all contained some colourful liquid, or weird-looking items that could very well be mistook for a ingredients for potions.

After having an admiring look about the room from the outside, I took a brief glance behind me to check the close was clear, and stepped inside the room, beckoning the others to follow.

As I began to look around properly, I heard Katie say, "Do we really need to come in? I mean, it looks dangerous! You never know what could be lurking in there!"

I could hear someone answer her and then that was followed by the footsteps of the others entering the room.

Looking around from the inside gave the impression the room was much bigger than I thought it had been. And there was actually some shelfs attached to the walls which did house books and all sorts of them, covered with a thick layer of dust.

"What kind of place is this?" asked Steph, and I turned to find her looking at some of the viles on the shelf near the door, which one of them had now closed behind us.

"It looks like some sort of potion room," I replied, "but I'm not entirely sure. Let's split and look round."

Louis' POV---

I was sitting behind my desk in my office, marking some of my massive pile of work, when Liam and Niall walked in and each took a seat on a vacant chair.

I looked up from my marking and set the pen down on the paper, slumping back against my chair. "Yes?" I asked expectantly.

"We erm...have a matter to conferr with you..." Liam said slowly, looking over at Niall, waiting for him to continue.

"Well at breakfast we noticed Miranda was acting very differently and we wanted to figure out why...so I asked Liam to mind read her so we could find out...but then somehow...she mind-blocked him.." began Niall.

"She did WHAT!?!" I interrupted, sitting up straight again my chair abruptly.

"She mind-blocked Liam, and we don't know why, or how, but she did," Niall explained again.

Almost immediately I could tell that after all, something is going to happen today.

But who knows what.

There we are. A little insite on the boys part and the girls part. And I'm extremely sorry for it being a short chapter! I had intended to make it longer. But with what goes on at the moment they keep turning out quite short as a lot is happening. Anyways, please go check out Untold Secreats and share it! Thank you very much for reading! Love you guys xx