Chrysma's Advice

Chrysma was a bright girl but a sneaky one at that ,but one day she decided to tell chrys a secret that none of the Angels were prepared for . She started it out slow, trying to find the right words to say to the poor girl standing in front of her . Finally she said this : "chrys ,you know when the time seems right you and I are going to die and be up in heaven with the Angels who watch over us , because there's going to be nothing left for us here on earth ,once our souls leave our bodies that's it we're nothing but worm food. " Chrys didn't know how to respond to that so she just stared at chrysma for a long time , chrysma was starting to worry that her friend might hate her for telling the truth so she tried to change the subject to something a little more calming. "Just because your body dies doesn't mean your soul has to chrys , I don't want you to have to worry about that for a long time ,you still have a long life ahead of you ,just ask your Angel she'll know."

"Just don't let anyone stop you from living your life to the fullest and doing what you love because in the end it's the life you want to live not the one others tell you to live,remember that." And with that chrysma left chrys alone to think about what she had said . Once the angels heard about what chrys was told,they went to god asking him what to do and expressing their concerns on the matter that chrys knows the truth behind it all. God of course told them the same thing he always does "In time my children all humans Must know the truth about their existence ,It may not be pretty for them to hear and it may not be the most relaxing piece of news ,But they all must know the truth in due time . Just like all of you, these two girls will soon learn that life does not last forever for them ,they must die but not before they're meant to . Its Up to you My angels to keep chrys and chrysma safe from harm Until their time is up on that beautiful earth of mine ." After God Had finished speaking we all went off to figure out a way to keep our children safe ,Just to keep our wings .

 So the thing about the wings I bet you're wondering about ,If the Kids die we're stripped of our wings and we lose all privileges to go to earth or do anything productive for god ,we're just kind of there . That's one of the reasons we don't want anything bad to happen ,One for our own personal gain and two Satine wins this million year battle with God and all of us angels because more humans will have died under our watch by his doing while in our care and under our protection. We can't have that ,Its just not the Holy Spirit way .