The End Is Near

God Speaking: Something bad is about to happen But I Just can't put my finger on it ,My beloved angel is stuck down in the underworld with these children but satine doesn't know she's there ,How Do I get her out Alive ? Serinity Is brave and fearless ,However this is the ultimate test she went down to rescue the girls and prove to me that she's ready for her wings but it was too much for her to handle ... Satine is too strong . As I said Before My poor Chrys and Chrysma Did not make it ,They have a safe home here with me .As For Serinity ,I need to send my Army of Angels to get her back home.

Serenity Speaking: I overheard satine talking about how he was going to have to find someone to lead this "Thing " The right way ..... I seriously Hope he's not considering One of the Girls to lead a war .They're Just Kids And scared ones at that so I'm pretty sure they're uncapable of prefoming well and presenting Good Leadership skills under pressure especially leading an Underworldy Army Of Demons. 

Satine Speaking : Chrys and chrysma are perfect for this war, I will not be using them to lead it ,But.... They will be the bait to lead God and his Army to me to be eliminated For good. Who knows with them I might win .Kayleen And Alyssa are my guardians of hell and the most fit to be the "Mothers Of the girls" So I'll use them to keep those two safe here until I'm ready to unveil the prophecy.

Those two girls are the missing link to An All out war between heaven and Hell ,Will satine Succeed Or Will Gods Army Of Angels Overpower Him and Relinquish Power Unto Heaven.