January 1st 2014.

January 1st 2014.

It's the first day of the first month of a new year, I haven't slept from the excitement of the new year but why am I still upset? Is it because I lost somebody that I really loved? I talked to her today, and I even Skyped with her for the very first time and she looked beautiful, amazing even and I never wanted to close the window but honestly I had to. It felt like she was next to me, when we both had our teddies and laying on them texting each other and smiling. God, how I love her laugh! Hehe, just like that, and it's how she typed it too. It was the cutest noise I had her heard all 2013, and I'm being serious!!!

Well guess what? She asked me out today, and she really wanted me to say yes. Obviously I DID SAY YES! Because I loved her, loved her so much you know, that made this day even better. I even ate one whole meal today, and it was delicious, and SHE made me eat it, isn't she just amazing?! This whole day was basically about her and I loved every single minute of it, she even defended me against Katie although I didn't want her too.

That girl...I don't see why she bullies me or I don't know how she doesn't get sick of it, but whatever since I don't give a shit about her, I hate her and will forever. Maybe one day I'll forgive her but I'll only forgive her to make me the better person not the worse, and it'll be worth it because when I die, I won't go to hell, I might go to HEAVEN for it. Maybe, I know I won't but it's a chance I'll like to that.

My dad even came home today, healthy as ever, but I didn't want him to come home, I didn't want to live with any of them and only SHE knows who I'm talking about because I told her EVERYTHING, and I mean absolutely EVERYTHING! I told her all my problems and everything, and she understands me for it. I love her so much.

I. Love. You. Beautiful.

Sincerely,

Ellie.