s i x

Deciding not to do lower case anymore ahaaa annnddd sorry for not updating in a really long time. There was so many mistakes in the last chapter omg.

Michaels parents finalized their divorce. Michael stayed with his mum. He wasn't in the best mental state as of now. All of this was just really hard for him. But he was lucky. Because he had calum. And Michael had been catching feelings for calum these past weeks really fast. Just calum coming over almost everyday and cuddling Michael and telling him it was going to be okay and that everything happens for a reason. Calum asking Michael how his day was going and what he did and what he ate. Calling Michael every morning and every night just to see if he was doing okay and if he needed anything. Calum was just the sweetest person and Michael wanted to repay calum. So he called up calum, invited him over for pizza and a movie of calums choice. Michael couldn't forget the cuddles.
--
When calum got there everything was set up perfectly. Blankets on the sofa and the lights dimmed all the way down with just the table lamp on so they could see what movies were available. Cal and Mikey got settled on the couch with their snacks and decided to pick out a movie. "So what do you wanna watch ?'' Mikey asked as he leaned back on the couch ,feet tucked under him, waiting for calum to choose. ''How about this one I heard it was really good, " calum picked up the movie and showed it to Michael. He shrugged and put it in the movie player. 30 minutes into the movie Michael decided it was getting cold in there so he covered himself with a blanket and cuddled into calums side. Calum blused and smiled a little at the unexpected jester, he put his arm around Mikey and held him close. Michael looked up at calum and just stared at him in awe for a couple minutes admiring his beauty. Calum noticed him looking out of the corner of his eye and decided to turn his head and look down and the kitten like boy. They looked into each others eyes, Michael loving the warm feeling in his stomach when calum rubbed his thumb over Michaels exposed side. Calums eyes flickering back and forth between Michaels lips and eyes, Michael doing the same. Michael couldn't take it anymore so he leaned in. And put his lips against calums, butterflies bursting in both boys stomachs. But suddenly, calum pulled away getting up from the couch getting his coat and shoes back on in a fast manner . "i-im so sorry I don't know why I di-" calum cut Michael off mid sentence , "I just, gotta go Mikey I'm sorry, this was a mistake," calum said getting up and heading for the door. "What was a mistake ?" "Me coming over, us watching this moving and cuddling and us kissing it just, c-cant be like that Mikey . that kiss wasn't okay, a-and im sorry I gotta go." And then calum left. Left Michael sitting on the couch pouting with tears streaming down his face.
-
-
-
Sooooo biiihhhhhhh,,,, calum leaving Mikey ??????? Wtf are you doing calm you know you liked it (((;;;;
Anywaayyyssss sorry for any mistakes and ily sm (:. ALSO 5 YEARS OF 5SOS WHATTT IM SO PROUD OF MY GAYBIES (((''''':