part : 27

Warm attachment

Part : 27

I left the place.....before leaving ishu told me to call her as she will come to pick me up....but if i call ishu and wait for her viraj will surely come here to talk to me....gosh....why this happens to me only....huh....

I was waiting for cab but it was like all looks at me and going away.....i was getting irritated....i was thinking if i would have called ishu it would be better but she is great fan of VSR....she would have start jumping and maybe take him to her house as well.....i can't take risk....

Cabs are not available.....i can't call ishu....now what to do !!.....i was irritated and tensed at that moment viraj came....

V : hiii !!

I looked at him gave a frown look and turned my face .....but as usual he smiled 😒😒

V : baby u shouldn't wait here.....i will drop u come.....

N : i am not your baby and plz i dont need your help go from here....i can take care of myself.....so plz go....

V : if i don't want to go then

N : then i might punch your face 😠😠

V : u can't....

N : i can mr. I really can do it

V : when u love someone u have to think twice before u hit that person

N : point no.1 i dont love u
       no.2 if i dont love u i dont need to think twice before hitting u.....so plz go away...

V : okkk...

Finally he went...but with a sad face.... Seriously speaking i hate his sad face but i can't do anything he have to understand....

I shook my head and left thinking about him.....now i have nothing to do but wait for cab....it was getting late so i decided to walk for some time as tia told me that there is a bus stand near this place ....so i thought maybe i get cab there ....but to my bad luck i didn't get any cab....

When i was walking i saw some of people were walking behind me..... Actually they were following me.....i can see bear bottles in their hands and they must be drunk....i couldn't think anything else.....

I was hell scared....i don't know what to do.....i am new in delhi.....didnt know anything about this place and i am alone as well....i started walking faster as my life depends on it....

At the end i came to a place where i have to decide either go to right side or left side....but to my bad luck before i go to right or left side they come in front of me....i turned but they were many....maybe 7 or 8 in number and all of them were standing around me in circular way

I told them to leave me.... Actually requested them to leave me....i was crying....one of them was about to touch me....i closed my eyes as i was hell scared but i heard a something....but what....and no one touched me....

I opened my eyes to look what's happening....and i saw viraj was fighting with all of them....i looked at him....he looked at me as i was crying.....he beat them all.....i can see his anger....

I had saw him in calm manner but today i saw his anger look for the first time....his eyes were red....in sometime police came and took them.....i was still crying....he came to me and hugged me....i hugged him back and cried....soon he ordered me to drop me at home.....i just nodded in yes as i don't have anything to say....

FEEDBACK