part : 49

Warm attachment

Part : 49

V : your mom was hospitalized....how ??

N : before i leave i wrote a letter and put it in mom's cup board....when she got letter she came to know i went with dad and she got tensed and had heart attack .....for her i was her first priority....she knows i always needed father but she never got married because she always had tension thinking if anything happens to my  future then....if i dont accept my new father then....u know viraj when i saw her hospitalized i was completely broken.....only ishu was there to handle me at that point of time.....mumma was in serious condition but luckily she soon started recovering....when she get conciousness you know what she asked first

V : what ??

N : she asked doc to bring me.....to help me....to save me from my father.....but when doc told her i am there....she was happy.....i talked to mumma and she was happy that i was fine.....i hide things from her at that point of time but she asked me several times.....but i always tried to hide it....After some days mom was discharged and we came to home.....

V : didnt u ever asked why your mom hated your dad or why they married....

N : i asked....when mumma was absolutely fine i talked to her but couldnt ask her openly.....it was tough for me....but mom understood and told me everything....

V : everything ??

N : my father he met my mom in a coffee shop where my mom used to go.....eventually my mumma fall for him.....she thought he is an amazing person with whom she will be happy....very happy.....my mom was the one and only daughter of my grand parents and as we r from rich family it was tough for my grand parents to accept their relationship.....but my mumma somehow convince her parents....they  got married.....mom was happy after all she got her love....but happiness never last long.... Afrer getting married my father entered in our company It wasnt a big deal for anyone......after some months my grand parents died in an accident..... .then the actual things started....

V : means ??

N : when my grand parents died whole company was transferred to mamma's name.....mumma and my father both were working together but the thing was my father was trying to get money.....he was manupulating all the accounts....manupulating profits( studies yaad aa gayi) ....he was getting money .....no one knows but by chance mamma came to know about this.....mumma even came to know that my so called father went to meet someone....

V : and who was the person

N : a girl ....my father had affair.....you know viraj for any lady that is the nightmare if she sees her husband with someone else....the moment mumma came to know about that she got broken....but u know what my father show some crocodile tears to mumma and as mumma deeply loved him mumma forgive him.....which was her biggest mistake....

Feedbacks .....