Vapor

{Inspired from "Vapor" by 5SOS}
[ALSO, Similar to Best Friends with Benefits but sadder.]

WARNING: Extremely sad and heartbreaking even I felt the pain in this one shot.

(Scott's POV)

"Scott?" Mitch called me. I looked at his eyes while he's cuddled next to me in bed. "Yes, Babe?" I asked.

"You don't have to do this, you know?"

"Do what?"

"Scottie, I love you so much... But I know the truth... You don't love me back. I know that you're seeing Alex. Hell! Alex is your boyfriend, and I'm just a hook-up." Mitch sits down, and starts dressing himself up.

"Look Mitchy, I love you so much!" I tried telling him as I sat down to get dressed, as well.

As soon as we both finished clothing ourselves, we were looking at each other while sitting in my bed. He soon faces away after some moments, and I went near him to cup his cheeks and make him face me. "I love you so much, Mitch." I told him. I tried leaning in to kiss him, but he just looked away from me and closed his eyes.

"Baby, how do you make it so sweet when you lie to me?" he asked. I was about to respond, but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. Mitch then holds my hands, and the feeling of love, warmth and security was present and abundant. He put my hands down from his cheek, and this time it was his turn to cup mine. He proceeded with leaning towards me until our lips met. He kissed me, and I returned the favor of kissing back. The taste of  his lips was something I would want to sense whenever he's around.

Mitch then pulled away from the kiss I would never want to end. Still with his hands on my cheeks, he said, "Look into my eyes while I tell you this, I love you. And I know that my love for you is far too deep now. I have always dreamed to be with you. I have always wanted to feel your love like the weather's all over me. Every word you speak, and every "I love you" you gave me were words that I always savor and never waste away in my thoughts. But to know that everything is a lie, it's heartbreaking. To know that you don't love me back, hurts... Maybe I'll be alright or maybe I won't. I'm breaking us apart now, but was there even an us? Scott, now that I'm leaving you, I want to be the one you remember... Maybe not as a lover or maybe just a hook-up... All I want is for you to do is remember me as someone who has been a part of your life. Thank you for lying to me and making me believe you love me. How I wish it wasn't just a lie." Mitch then stands up, and was about to leave. But as soon as he get to the door, he looks at me one more time and flashed me a sad smile. "Goodbye Scott." With that, he left.

That's when I realize, I actually love Mitch, but I was too dumb to fake it. And I will find my way back to him. Whatever it takes.

a/n:
DON'T KILL ME. Honestly, I have nothing against Alex but he's the most usable character for this. lolz. Unless y'all want something new and have Todrick as Scott's boyfriend. Haha. ALSO, I KNOW THIS IS A SAD ONE SHOT. I'M SORRY. If you want a part two of this, just tell me, and maybe give me ideas if you want?

This one shot has almost 300 views. i'M SHOOK AF.