The Jamming Booth

{a/n: part of tHIS HAPPENED TO THE TWO MALE TEACHERS I SHIP. I AM IN JOY! Also, the school system is based on what I experience. OHHOHOHOHOHO ENJOY!}

(third person pov)

It was your last time attending your School Fair as a student of [your school/high school]. The last time you will be seeing booths, performances, rides, oh how you will be missing those in the future. Since you're in your Senior year, the club activities are separated from the Junior High. From joining the Instrumentalists club, you were now a photographer of the Senior High department.

From your last year in Junior High, you made a jamming booth  for the school fair along with your club moderator. As proud as you made that booth, it didn't really hit off well. So, you did not expect it again this year. But as you were assigned to take photos from the school, you noticed that it was still in the same spot, and people are actually playing with through the instruments present. You went closer to the booth and listened to the performers. That's when your old moderator, Ms. Maldonado, noticed you.

"HEY [Y/N]!" she greeted with the same heart-warming smile as she did back when you entered the Instrumentalists club. You then went to hug her and tell her that you miss the club. "WANT TO PLAY SOMETHING?"

"Haha. Sure! Why not? I miss this club!" you replied. As soon as the current performer finished, you sat on the stool, grabbed a guitar and positioned the microphone in front of you. Once you finished setting up, you sang your version of "Ride" by twenty one pilots.

While playing, you saw your current teachers in Senior High pass by and smiled at them. When they saw you, they stopped to watch until you finish the song. After singing the last line, you then call on to your Math and English teacher, Mr. Hoying and Mr. Grassi. You asked them to perform along with your Philosophy teacher, Mr. Olusola.

You went off of the stool and returned the guitar to it's proper case, before running towards your teachers who you begged to perform. You knew they were good in singing and instruments, because you were also a part of the Senior High band, and they were your mentors.

When they finally said yes, you cheered for joy as you positioned yourself to take some photos of the event. After they finally settled with their voices, you saw Mr. Grassi whisper something to Mr. Hoying. You totally went sh*tballs since you ship the two of your teachers. 

Sadly, you weren't able to take a photo of the moment... but you did take a lot of photos of the next scenario.

The three teachers performed "Valentine" by Jessie Ware and Sampha, in acappella. Apparently, they believe that it was fitting since your school fair was in the Valentine season. While Mr. Olusola was beatboxing, he was motioning away from the two teachers who were singing as if they're the only two in the world.

At first, you were internally screaming at the scene, but you were externally frozen. That is until Mr. Olusola and Ms. Maldonado was shaking you and asking you to take photos of the two with their heart-eyes at each other.

As soon as you were in your senses, you took a ton of photos of your two teachers as they continued singing. When the song ended, you saw the crowd that your teachers. Your eyes went back to the two who had their own world. They looked so precious and in love in that moment, you wanted to die.

Then, Mr. Hoying placed an arm at the back of Mr. Grassi's waist and moving it closer to him as he says, "Thank you!" to the people who watched them perform.

And you knew in that moment, you had some interrogating to do with the two teachers, as soon as classes start again.

{SOME PARTS OF THIS WEREN'T TRUE, BUT THIS WAS INSPIRED BY TRUE EVENTS. SUCH AS MY SHIP PERFORMING SOMETHING IN THE BOOTH THAT I MADE FOR OUR RECENT SCHOOL FAIR.}