Good To Be Bad

do i really have to place a warning that this is gonna be a bit steamy? but it will be bad. i haven't written smut for like... five years. anyways, enjoy. xx

also this is part two of valentine. whoop whoop!

I am currently sitting in a small restaurant with my best friend beside me, and my boyfriend across me. I mean, pretty normal right? You sit across your lover to see each other's faces and get hooked with them as your best friend keeps blabbering about life, thinking that you and your boyfriend are listening to him. Well, in my case, this is awkward for me. Last Valentine's Day, I just heard my best friend confess his feelings for me to our cat. Since then, I've been craving him and wanting him almost every time and it's killing me.

Why couldn't I just say my feelings for him even if I know that he likes me? Honestly, I'm Scott Hoying. I might f*ck up. Anyways, back to the situation.

For some reason today, I've been really, really horny. I mean, Mitch is wearing a fashionably ripped over-sized shirt that exposed his shoulder, and seeing his neck and collarbone makes me want to kiss it and leave a mark on it. His shirt was made up of a thin material which could make me see the sides of his body that I want to fondle. DAMN HOYING! YOUR BOYFRIEND OF ELEVEN MONTHS WHO YOU HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR IS ACROSS YOU! YOU'RE F*CKED.

Currently, Mitch was talking about how much he wanted this new fashion collection from this brand, but I could care less because I was checking him out. Thank God, Alex isn't noticing me! He was very much looking at my best friend, respecting that he's talking, and is actually probably more interested with what he was saying. Mitch suddenly paused for a while to think about something, and damn that b*tch because he's making me want him more by biting his lower lip. Well, with Mitch Grassi, any movement he makes is seductive.

As soon as he finished talking, it was Alex's turn to speak and it was my turn to signal Mitch that I need him as I try to pretend to listen to Alex. I placed my hand on his thigh, near his crotch area. I was looking at Alex, but I could hear his breath hitch. Then, I feel his hand trying to remove mine, but with all strength and power, my hand stayed on his thigh. I started rubbing it and I feel Mitch starting to weaken. Next thing I felt, his lower legs crossing one another. As that happened, my hand went to unbutton and unzip his jeans. I slowly placed my hand inside and rubbing him. I was still looking at Alex, and I can sense that Mitch was glaring at me.

"Uhm... Hey guys! I just need to go to the restroom. You could contin-"

"Actually, I need to rush to the toilet right now. Too much information, but I'll join Mitch on the way." I said, cutting Mitch's statement.

Alex just smiled, "Sure, I'll wait for you guys here."

With that, Mitch stormed to the restroom and I followed him. As soon as we got inside,

"Scot what the f*ck was that?" Mitch asked. His tone didn't seem mad. It was more of a tone of disappointment.

"Mitch, I'm needy." I replied.

"Your boyfriend is the-"

"It's that- I want you."

"Scott, I-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off with a kiss. Slowly, it turned into a passionate and needy one. I pulled away checking if someone was with us, before dragging Mitch in to one of the cubicles. Thank God we were alone. Pieces of our clothing were removed one at a time. My Mitchell was the one who got naked first. I placed my hand on his penis, and started stroking it. After a few strokes, I had Mitch moaning over the pleasure he's getting.

"F*ck Daddy! Faster!" he said. So, I quickened the movement of my hands. Along with this, his neck was exposed. So, I grabbed the opportunity of kissing it, and it earned a louder moan from Mitch. As soon as he cummed, I knelt down to savor him. Getting all the liquid inside of my mouth as I stroked his penis with it. The next thing I knew, Mitch was asking me to stand up, removing my jeans and underwear until my member frees itself. As soon as I was fully naked, Mitch knelt down playing with my tip. With that, a moan released from my lips.

"Getting greedy are we, Big Boy?" he asked me seductively. Soon, he stroked my penis repeatedly, as he licks my tip.

"F*ck Mitch! Just please get me inside of you," and with that, he inserted my penis in his mouth. He bobs his head, filling me with pleasure. "Aaah yes." I moaned. I looked at Mitch to see how my princess was doing. He was going for it and I couldn't help but notice how hot he looked. I bit my lip, and we both looked at each other. Soon enough, I reached my climax, and released some fluids. Mitch swallowed them all, and took one last lick of me. Before standing up to kiss me.

"Mitch, I didn't expect to tell you this way, but I will never be terrified of all your secrets." I told him.

"What are you on to?" he asked.

"Mitch, I heard you talking to Wy 10 months ago, about me. You told him that you wanted me. You love me and will do nothing to tear our friendship apart, even if it means you have to sacrifice your love life." By this time, Mitch wasn't facing me. So, I cupped his cheek to face me. "But Mitch, I want to be your other half. I want to continue to make you happy. I want to be something else with you, because I love you too. I always will. So, what do you say?"

"I don't know, Scott. What about Alex? You can't just ditch him." he said. I was about to respond, that's until a voice interrupted.

"Oh you don't have to care about me! I know everything and I have heard everything. I paid for our meal today, just don't show me your faces in forever because I hate you two. But most especially you, Scott. You f*cked my emotions up. Goodbye." With that, we heard the door open and harshly close.

"Now that we have that settled," I looked at Mitch in the eyes with a very sincere smile. "Mitch Grassi, would you do the honors of being my boyfriend?"

Mitch smiled widely before kissing me passionately. You know what? It feels good to cheat if, in the end, you get your super hot best friend as your boyfriend. It feels so good to be bad.

a/n: hAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA THIS SUCKED. I AM BAD AT SMUT. BUT WOOH BC THIS HAS 1200+ WORDS! now that, that's done and over with, BACK TO FLUFF. (C'MON! it's been FIVE YEARS since i last wrote something like this.) also yay! thank you for almost 350 reads? that's insane!! i guess. i mean for someone's "slightly private" collection of feels. that's a lot!! thanks for reading! have a nice day!