Intro: First Meet...

(Y/N)'s POV

I was searching for a job that suits me well, Well you can say I can be a teacher but I'm just a shy type of person when it comes to being a centre of attention, I can be a lawyer but the thing is I don't have the heart to see the sadness in the courtroom if I can't do my work good, I can be a tuition teacher but... I don't like going door to door or even people coming to my house, I sigh heavily, Yeah I'm a smart girl with an IQ of 150 but I got no dream, Haha funny right? A genius that don't have any future, I sigh heavily and groans, Actually I need money to pay for my apartment rent, Suddenly I saw a crowd of girls with signboards written,'BTS OPPA SARANGHAE~', I went through the crowds,"Who are they?" I ask myself,"You don't know?! They are the famous CEOs of different Companies! You should see them they are a total hot shots and oh forgot to say, Rap Monster is mine so I don't mind if you love the others as long as its not my Monnie." The girl besides me said,"Hot shots huh? I'm not buying it..." I mutters, I look at the girl at my left, She don't even cheer but she had her hand in her pocket, She also wore a mask,"Chogi, Are you a fan of them?" I ask, The girl look at me,"Kinda..." She said and looks away, Something is odd with her, Her eyes tells me everything, suddenly the girls screams causing me to jump alittle, 7 men went out from a limousine and camera flashes started to blind my eyes, Stop I don't like it, Suddenly a vision of the girl holding a knife came in my mind, I gasp and suddenly the girl besides me scream in terror, I look to see the girl to my left was gone and she climb off the metal fence, With the knife ready in her hand, I quickly jumps off the fence and catch her, She grab the guy with the gray hair and was about to stab him but I caught her wrist and flips making her fall to the ground, I took the knife from her and I use my elastic hairband to tie up her hand,"Gosh as I thought, My instinct was right all the time I see." I stoods up and the bodyguards took away that girl,"Gwaenchanha?" A guy with a pink hair ask,"Uh yeah..." I said and suddenly I snap back to reality I was in the middle of a red carpet walk way, I gasp,"Aigoo choisonghapnida!" I bows deeply, I quickly cover my face and runs off as far as I can from the crowd.

The next day I was at my apartment, While surfing through the internet suddenly I received a text message from an unknown number.

From: Unknown

Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Secretary Kim, Of the Park.JM Company, We are actually offering jobs to unemployed people and we had chosen you, Ms. Lee (Y/N) to be one of the people we wanted to interview, The interview would be on the 03/02/2016, 8 AM-12PM, Please do contact us if you want to take the job offer...

I choked my drink as my eyes can't believe what I've just read,"Wow, I got a job offer?! Wait why do I think I've heard about this Park.JM Company?" I ask myself, I quickly grab my laptop and started to type,'Park.JM Company' on the search bar, All infos pop out and I look at the CEO's pitcure, I squinted my eyes,"Where do I think I meet this guy before?" I mutters to myself, Staring at the hot guy which claims to be the CEO of the Park.JM Company

He looks like the grey hair guy tho, Well not impossible but I can't just jump into conclusion like that, I decided to take the offer and contacted the company