E P I S O D E 2-I'll Protect You-

Jimin opens the door and saw you already tearing up,"Get up..." He said, You look up at him,"Lets talk in my room..." He said and left, You wipe your tears and slowly got up but then a vision of Jimin came in your head, His right eye was closed and green fluid runs down from it as if it resembles tears or blood, You came back to your sense and your eyes widens,"Whats that?" You ask yourself. In his bedroom, You sat on the sofa, he walks with a glass of wine in his hand, He sat infront of you and took a sip of the red fluid,"Tell me... Anything you remember starting from the day you lose your memory..." He said, You sigh,"Actually I'm not my parent's real child,They adopted me..." You said,"What do you mean? You're an orphan?" He ask,"Idk..." You said, Jimin squinted his eyes not understanding what you say, You sigh,"My parents found me unconscious in the woods... When I woke up I don't even remember who I was, Whether I still have my parents with me and where I came from... They put up me as one of the missing children but no one even claim to get me... So they adopted me and treat me like their own child." You tell him your story, Jimin cross his arms and leans on the sofa,"I guess your real parents are immortals..." Jimin makes thinking face,"Well I think so but still I am a human..." You said confident that you only have the power of an immortal,"Well I guess so too cause if you're an immortal I can sense it already but you smell like mortals... I guess maybe because you've been living with mortals and also following their daily life for so long that even your smell is changing..." Jimin said,"From now onwards you will have to stick with me 24/7..." Jimin said, You look at him with wide eyes,"Why?" You ask,"I can't let anybody hurt you till I know who and what you really are..." Jimin said,"I guess... I'll just need to agree you..." You said.

"Mweo?! I need to sleep with you?!" You gasp,"Ya, Informal speech is still not allowed, You still need to call me master..." Jimin said,"Yes I can still call you master, Master but why do I need to sleep with you?" You ask,"I need to keep you in my sight, if you're away from me I cannot be sure about your safety." Jimin said, You blush by his words, Its some how warm and sweet to hear,"Arasseo, But... No devil's temptation when I'm asleep okay?" You said,"I'm a demon..." Jimin said,"Whatever, No demon's temptation while I'm sleeping, Okay? Master?" You said,"Well I can't promise that..." Jimin said and lays on the bed, You slowly went under the covers and lays besides him,"Hey, Slave girl..." Jimin calls and turn to face you,"I was wondering... Where are your parents? when you write down the form, You put the family part blank..." He said,"I thought demon's knows everything..." You said,"Well not all..." He said, Your face suddenly turns sad,"They're gone now, Only watching me from up there, those sparkling stars..." You said,"Do you really believe that they'll be in heaven?" Jimin ask again,"You believe what you want to belive so yeah, I believe it..." I said, he chuckles and flicks my forehead,"Such a wise slave you are..." Jimin said, you blushed,"Good night..." Jimin said, You smile,"Good night too..." You said and close your eyes drifting to dreamland, Jimin stares at your face for a while,"Why... You remind me of someone but I can't just make it up..." He mutters and slowly close his eyes.

You open your eyes and gasp as you're surrounded by trees,"Soo Ae!" You turn and saw a little boy running towards you, His face was blurred,"We have to go! The bad witches are chasing us!" He said and pulls your small hand, You've just realized that your body is small, Like a 6 years old child, You hold his hand tight and suddenly you both stop and pants,"I'm tired..." You pants,"Same..." The boy pants,"Well well our little hamsters are both here..." You both gasp and saw,'Rachel?!' You thought, She was standing there with a big smile, Even though she's small like the both of you but something in her is way scarier than her size (A/N: Okay what the hell am I thinking here?) Rachel walks towards the both of you,"Chim, If you choose me, I will never hurt Soo Ae..." She said, The boy tighten his grip on your hand,"I will never go to you! You're ugly just like your deeds..." The boy spatted,"Chim..." You said,"I promise you Soo Ae-ah, I will never let you go, I'll protect you!" Chim said, You smiles softly, You don't know why but you felt safe in his hand, even though you don't know this Chim guy,"WELL SAID CHIM! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Rachel groans and disappears like the wind, Then you both were surrounded by dark witches,"We heard that the Prince's right eye can give us the power of a dragon!" One of the witch exclaims,"And the right eye of the Princess can let you stay young forever..." another witch said again,"You can take my eye! but never touch Soo Ae..." Chim said,"No..." You said, That boy looks at you and smile,"I'll be fine..." He said, You felt sad about it, Suddenly in a blink of an eye, His right eye is gone,"CHIM!!" You scream.