12\\ You're The Best

"Two blue hearts , caught up in their own minds" - Troye Sivan WILD

····

I opened my eyes and sat up. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as i looked around. I was in my room. Finally back where I belong. It feels like its been forever since I slept in my bed.

"Aaron!?" I yelped when i saw him on the couch in my room. "Five more minutes mom, it satur-" he said before drifting back to sleep. I sat up and noticed I was in different clothes. If he changed me I swear I will murder him. I'm not joking.

I climbed out of bed to get something to eat. "Nooo Zoe, sit back down we are going out to breakfast with lily and Sam." Aaron yelled. I nodded my head and made my way to the shower.

I turned on the water and grabed my strawberry sented shampoo and washed my hair really really good.

When I was finished I hoped out the shower and pulled on a grey sweatshirt, some black leggings, and white converse.

"Aaron come on get up lets go" I said in attempt to wake him up. But he just pulled me down with him. "No Aaron we have to go!"

····

After about thirty minutes of trying to wake up Aaron we finally left the house and made our way down the street. It wasn't a far walk, it onky took about five minutes, so we discided to walk instead of taking the car.

Once we reached Ann's Diner, a place we oftenly visited for food, we walked in as the little bell chimed signalling someone walked into the door.

"Zoe!" Lily and Sam yelled. Before I could respond tbe engulfed me in a hug. "We missed you" Lily said happily. I smiled at her and Sam as we took our seats at the table they picked for us.

"Is Tyler coming?" I asked. He seemed off latley. Like he was keeping something form me. Before I could start thinking of some horrible scenarios Tylers voice interrupted. "I'm already here babe"he said. I looked up to see him smiling down at me. He leaned down a nd placed a small peck my cheeck. I grabed his hand in return as he sat down next to me.

····

Before we left the diner Aaron reminded me to ask about the winter formal.

"Hey Tyler?" I said. "Yes baby" he replied cooley. "Since your not going to the winter formal, Aaron wanted to know if i could go with him, as friends of course?" I said waiting for his answer.

····