4// I missed you

"I think i will miss you forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky"

····

·ZOE POV·

I jumped on the boy standing in front of my and gave him a tight hug. I put his hands under me so i wouldn't fall. "I missed you" he said. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, " I missed you too." Me and Tyler were best friends, still are, and we liked each other before he had moved away to North Carolina in freshman year. He promised he'd come back for me and that we could be together when he came back. I felt alone for awhile but adjusted to Sam and the rest of the football team. We are all so close now, kinda like family. But i still missed Tyler, and now that hes back my heart went for feeling horrible to feeling over joyed. He hugged me a little tighter before pitting me down."Well don't just stand there come in!" I said a gestured him inside. "So what are you doing back here?" I asked.

"Well i did promise you that i would come back, didn't i? My parents are going on a cruise for a year so i begged them to let me buy an apartment and move down here. It took a lot of convincing but they are letting me as long as i keel my grades up and are good in school." He said. I was in shock but the happy kind. I had no words so i just hugged him again. "I cant believe your back" i smiled still shocked. He laid down on the couch will me a played with my hair until we both fell asleep.

····

"So Zoe, how would like to go to dinner with me?" Tyler asked. "I would love too" i said smiling. I gave him a peck on the cheek and he shot me a cheeky smile. "Good, i will pick you up at 6:30." "Ok sounds great" i smiled. I gave him a quick hugged before closing the door. I ran up to my room immediately and called lily. What? I can hardly dress myself for school and you think i'll be able to dress myself for a date. I put on my shoes and and grabbed my penny board and went to her house.

····

Lily handed me a nude crop top and some white jeans. Then she handed me nude heels, which i don't what to wear but she is forcing me too, and brushed my hair. She didn't straighten it or anything she just left my natural curls there. She skipped makeup and put some studs in my ears.

····

I stepped out the house to walk back to mine. Only one problem, Aaron lives across the street. "Wait, Zoe wait" Aaron yelled but i kept walking. "Please wait!" He ran up to me and grabbed my wrist."What do you want!?" I yelled. He pulled me into a hug but i pushed him off.
"No!" "Please, just talk to me" "Fine, you've got 5 minutes."

"Okay, i just wanted to say that I'm really sorry, could you please forgive me?" He said. "Okay, i'm giving you another chance." "Cool, want to go get some ice cream?" "I can't, I've got a date." He just nodded a walked away. I continued to walk home and saw Tyler's black jeep in the drive way. Went inside to get my purse. "Hey Zoe." Tyler said.he handed me some roses and chocolate. I put them on the counter and he intertwined our hands and we walked out the door.