13// Bestfriends and Dresses

"All your lights are red but i'm green to go" - Troye Sivan BLUE

....

Ignore typos and stuff

....

"Since your not going to the winter formal , Aaron wanted to know if I could go with him, as friends of course?"I said waiting for his answer. 

"What?" he said in a confused tone. " Um-um Aaron asked if we could go as friends because you aren't, he said he didn't want me to feel lonely because Sam and Lily both have dates." 

"You promise its not a date thing baby, i love you" Tyler said as he intertwined or hands. "I promise", i said with a sigh a relieve. I am glad to have someone so understanding unlike other people who would have freaked if i asked to go to a dance with someone other than them.

....

" LILY!" i screamed as a ran up to my friend." I haven't seen you in so long" she said embraced me into a friendly hug. I really haven't noticed how much i have been lacking in the best friend department, so I called her and told her to come over asap.  

"So did you do it?" she asked impatiently. " Do what?" i said confused. " Ask Tyler if it was okay for you to go to the dance with Aaron. Duh" she said in a nochelont tone. " Ohhhhh..... yeah he said it was fine."

"Thats cool the he's so mature about it" Lilly pointed out. " Yeah i know right, anyway enough about me, who is the guy who is taking you to the dance?"

"He's name is Lucas, and we met is music class. He is super sweet and funny. He actually is friends with Tyler too i think." Lilly explained to me. Thats so cute. " I feel kinda bad for neglecting our friendship lately, anything i can do to make it up to you?" i said feeling guilty for not being there for her. "Well..." she started." We could go dress shopping?"

"Only because i feel bad, this is a one time oppertunity, make the most of it." I said trying to hold back my laughter but surpressing it with a slight pout. Lilly jumped off the couch and started dancing. And this wasn't just regular dancing, this is the dance she saved for special accausions only. " Yayayayaya" she screamed.

....

After Lilly practically dragged me to my car and got Aaron's lazy ass out of bed we drove to nordstrom, Lilly's favorite store for overpriced, but cute, clothes. And after hours and hours of Aaron handing me painfully to sexy dresses and Lilly forecing me into other once i had finally found the perfect one. It was a black long sleeve lace dress and i loved it.

 It was a black long sleeve lace dress and i loved it

After i put it on it as time to show them. I walked out the dressing room and spun around. Lilly squealed while Aaron looked up from his phone in awe." I love it" Lilly said. After we bought her dress and a tux for Aaron we head home and us being us fell onto the couch and took a nap. 

....

P.S sorry i haven't updated in ages but schools really been keeping me busying. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!