Nature's Treasure chapter 1 Epilouge

In a place unknown to man, is vast land divided to four.

In the North, is the home of the wind, she rules all the birds, fairies and everything that is related to air.

She's the one who supplies humans the oxygen they breath, her name is Marrje(pronounced as marhee).

She's the oldest.

In the West, is the home of the fire, she rules dragons, volcanos, and everything that is related to fire.

Her name is Zjarr.

She's the second.

People usually say that fire is the symbol for destruction.

But Zjarr is not destruction, she is light.

She is the light source of the earth, she's the one who controls the sun.

In the East, is the home of the earth, she rules everything that lives on land, including animals, plants even dwarfs and elves.

She's the one responsible for the plants growth and  the food of the humans, her name is Lurra.

She is the third.

Lastly, in the South, the home of water, she rules over the seas and oceans.

The creatures that live in it.

She provides water for humans, her name is Maji (pronounced as Mahi).

She's the youngest.

The four sisters, or as humans call them, Mother Nature, are the most powerful beings alive, and only one can defeat them.

It is known to man that everything is balanced, and to balance nature's power, is to create an opposite.

Nature is the one that creates, and it's opposite is destruction.

Destruction is the only one that is as powerful as nature.

His name is Dinistrio.

Dinistrio has his own lair, a small island that is seperated from nature's land.

His island is full of things that he destroyed, he causes earthquakes, water tornados, storms, and other forms of destruction.

But Dinistrio wants more than just an island.

He wants to rule.

He can defeat the four sisters.

He knows their weakness and he will use it to rule everything.

But the sisters knew his plan, and they know that they can't fight back.

But the sisters are wiser.

They have decided.

The day Dinistrio attacked, the sisters sent their powers to a person worthy of it.

A person whose not even aware of what's coming.

With the powers they sent a guardian.

A man who will guide the chosen to the destinity that awaits her.

Dinistrio attacked and defeated the sisters.

But he cannot kill them or all his hardworks will be for nothing.

He needs the sisters in order to keep the creation alive.

But he kept them imprisoned.

Imprisoned and weak.

Waiting for the day that the heir to their powers will come to save them.