"Oh, I'm Sorry..."

Jason's POV

I was furious. But mostly heartbroken.

I stormed out Hannah's door, trying not to scream.

I walked to my car and drove into town.

I parked my car and just walked. I walked until I saw a small coffee shop, where I decided to stop and get a drink.

When I was leaving, I was on my phone, trying to figure out who to tell about what had just happened.

Suddenly, I bumped into something, or should I say, someone.

"Dude, watch where you're going!" They said.

I looked up to see a girl about my age, trying to wipe coffee off of her shirt. She had brown curly hair and greenish-brown eyes.

"Oh, I- I'm sorry..." I said, trying to help by handing her napkins.

She wore skinny jeans, combat boots, and a dark green button down shirt.

"It's fine, I know you didn't mean to bump into me," She said, smiling.

"Yeah... I'm just having a rough day I guess," I said.

"What happened?" She asked.

"My girlfriend was cheating on me..." I said. Wait, what was I telling her? This wasn't her buisiness... but I guess if she wanted to listen...

"Aw! Why?" She said. "Oh, by the way, I'm Laycee."

"I'm Jason. And... I don't know why," I said.

"Come on, you can tell me anything, I'll listen, I promise," Laycee said.

We walked back into the coffee shop and sat at a table.

I told her everything. From us meeting Mya, Juli, and Becca, to me going for a walk.

Laycee listened patiently. She nodded and smiled at the happy parts and awed at the sad parts.

When we were done talking, I realized I was about to miss my flight to Texas.

"Hey, it was really nice talking to you Laycee, but I've got to go. I don't wanna miss my flight!" I said.

"That's fine! But before you go, here's my number, call me if you ever need to talk," Laycee said.

"I will. Bye, Laycee!" I said, standing up.

"Bye Jason!" She said.

I walked to my car, still smiling. Just talking to Laycee made me feel better, that had to mean something.

Laycee and Jason? I SHIP IT. Layson!!

Uh... yeah.

So, I hope you guys enjoyed!

If you did, please share in the comments below!

By the way, Quentin, Mat, and Preston still need girlfriends!

(See last chapter for more info!)