Mommybug

Marinette POV
"Purrrrrrfect timing, Ladybug." I just stood at the edge of the roof.
Chat Noir walked up behind me. "My Lady?" He said in a concerned voice. I turned around. "I'm not Ladybug. I'm Mommybug!"
"What?" He just stared at me, confusion on his face. He took in my white earrings and mask and went pale. "You've been akumatized," he said with a slight quiver in his voice. "It's all your fault!" I screamed as I laughed myself at him. "It's all. Your. Fault.
"If you hadn't stayed after the attack at Alya's party I wouldn't be in this mess!"
Chat dodged all my blows,."I don't understand," he said quietly. I wrapped my yo-yo around his neck and pulled him towards me. "If you didn't have some stupid disease, I wouldn't be losing the baby!" Chat Noir's face drained of color. "B-baby?" He squeaked as he suddenly realized what was going on. "If the treatment didn't cost so darn much..." I started sobbing and lost my grip on Chat. He took advantage of my lack of concentration to slip away, making me drop the lollipop I was carrying and accidentally step on it. I turned into Ladybug and de-akumatized the butterfly. As I hadn't been Ladybug when I was akumatized I turned back into my civilian self.
"Marinette? YOU'RE Ladybug?!" Chat gasped in astonishment and horror. "I'm so so so sorry. I didn't think... I didn't know..." He started crying with me and turned back into his civilian self, Adrien. "Adrien?! You're Chat Noir?!"
"I'm so so so so sorry, Marinette. I'm so sorry," was all he said in reply.
Adrien POV
After a long lecture from both my dad and Marinette's parents, my dad agreed to pay for the baby's treatment so that we could keep the baby. After the big secret identity reveal Marinette and I started dating. Tommorow is a school day and we plan to tell everyone the news that I'm the father and that we're in a relationship.