One Big Party

Alya POV
I'm so glad they decided to have their wedding today. What could be more perfect that to have your wedding on your daughters birthday! Emma's turning two and she is just the most adorable thing ever.
Marinette's dress is just absolutely perfect and, though I haven't seen it, I'm sure Adrien's tux is too, as Marinette designed them.
I hear the music. "Show time gurl!" I say as I follow Marinette, with Minou in the lead throwing flowers everywhere. Minou is the flower girl, I am the maid of honor, and Nino is the best man. As we take our places Adrien, ever untraditional, lays his arm across her shoulders.

I survey the room:Marinette's mother holds Emma with tears in her eyes as she watches the ceremony begin,Chloe stands in the back glaring daggers at Marinette, did they have to invite her? I thought as my scan moved on

I survey the room:
Marinette's mother holds Emma with tears in her eyes as she watches the ceremony begin,
Chloe stands in the back glaring daggers at Marinette, did they have to invite her? I thought as my scan moved on.
Everyone was there except Mr. Agreste. He never replied to the invitation and as much as Adrien hid it, everyone could tell he wished his dad had come.
After the ceremony they had a reception-birthday party and everyone was happy. That night Alya took care of Emma so that the newly married couple could spend the night in the bridal suite.
Sorry that it's so short, I'll make it up to you guys in the next part! Bye!