A Bug Question

Adrien POV
Everyone stared at us as we walked down the hallway holding hands. Well almost everyone, Chloe had passed out basically when we walked through the door. Alya looked at Marinette then at our hands then at me. "Girl, what happened yesterday? I know that Adrien's Limo was outside your bakery, but what happened?"
We both blushed as we tried to explain. "So, um, Alya. You know how the alcohol went around a little too freely at Chloe's party?" Marinette said. Alya got a supspicious glint in her eye. "Yeah, and you know how a lot of people got pretty drunk?" I added, rubbing the back of my head in embarrassment. Alya gasped, "You didn't! You're the father?!"
Marinette POV
After Alya outburst then part of the school that wasn't looking at Adrien and I turned to look. "Noooooooooo!" Chloe screamed as she fainted again. Adrien seemed to turn an even deeper shade of red and said quietly, "Y-yeah." Alya screamed, " Myyyyyy Shiiiiiiiiipppppppp! Yes!" Then Alya's face drooped and she whispered, "What about the baby?" I replied, "Don't worry Adrien is gonna pay for the treatment." Nino, who was standing next to Alya, started to say, "what treat-." Then the bell rang.
Chloe POV
That trash thought she could take my Adrikins?! She has another thing coming. I smiled and looked at Nathaniel who was obviously heartbroken. Maybe I can call on a little favor from Gabr- I mean Hawkmoth.
Marinette POV
*at lunch* Alya said, "Gurl! I can't believe it! You're gonna have Adriens baby! But one thing I'm curious about." "Yeah?" I replied, hearing an edge in her voice. "When you were akumatized, why did you look like ladybug?" Then I passed out.