My Lady's Baby

Adrien POV
I was talking to Nino, when suddenly Marinette fell over. I ran to catch her but Chloe grabbed my arm. As I saw my princess hit the ground, I stopped thinking and threw Chloe off of me. I ran to Marinette's side. She had no pulse! "Someone call an ambulance!" I shouted, tears streaming down my face. I heard someone talk to me but I couldn't hear the words as I cradled Marinette in my arms. When the ambulance arrived I followed them in a trance-like state as they carried Marinette on a stretcher.
Marinette POV
As I woke up I saw my mother sitting next to me. "Mom? What going on?" I asked. She looked up excitement and worry waring on her face. "Oh sweetie. You're finally awake." She started to cry. Just then Adrien walked in. "Marinette!" He cried, as he saw I was awake. "You're awake!" I started to get worried. Awake? What did they mean? "H-how long was I out?" I asked fearfully. Adrien looked me in the eyes and said solemnly, "Six months." Six months? SIX months?! That means I'm in my ninth month... "W-what day is it?" "The 13th of January." Adrien replied. Tomorrow is my due date, meaning I could go into labor at any time. I groaned, "I haven't even picked a name yet!" Adrien smiled. "I've had six months to think about it and I like the name Emma." "Emma Agreste," I said with a grin spreading across my face. Adrien looked surprised. "Usually the baby has the mother's last name," he said. I winked at him, "Let's just say it's a promise." He blushed and leaned in to kiss me. "Ahem." Oh right, my mom is here. We both blushed and looked down.
Adrien POV
After our first almost-kiss. I looked down in embarrassment. I could feel my face heating up. Suddenly Marinette started screaming. A nurse ran in. "The. Baby." Marinette managed to whisper. The nurse shooed me out of the room and summoned the doctor. She said that Marinette needed her mom, not me, right now. I paced impatiently for so long that I lost track of time. At some point Alya and Nino came in along with Marinette's father. My father was nowhere to be seen. That's to be expected but it still hurt. After a total of seven hours the nurse came out saying, "Marinette would like the father to come in." As soon as she got out of the door way I ran in to see my girlfriend. She looked exhausted, but she smiled at me and held out the child. Our child. "Hey there Emma. You be a good girl and make sure Mommy's smiling okay?" I cooed. She gurgled and giggled not understanding a word I said. Marinette laughed and I took Emma out of her hands. She had my green eyes and Marinette's black-blue hair, with her face a mixture of both of ours. "She's so cute. I almost think she's cuter than her mother." I said with a wink. Marinette blushed and laughed again. The nurse came in and shooed us all out. "Ms. Dupain-Cheng needs her rest and so do you. Come back tomorrow," the nurse said as she took Emma to the infant room.