Hazen x Aiden

I was sitting beside my best friend Hazen, in the drama room.
"Hey," Hazen said with a voice full of lust, "want to get out of here?"
I was nervous of the tone he was using with me, but also intrigued, so i followed him.
Hazen led us towards the gym on the other side of the school.
"Hey, uhm where are we going??" I asked timidly. The girls changing room was downstairs, and it was known for people having sex down there.
"Just relax. I have it handled." He said. I have always have a lot of trust in my friend.
...
"Take off your shirt." Hazen was commanding me to strip? He told me that he was a sadist, and I might've let it slip that I was a slave and a masochist.
Given our personality traits, I sorta always knew that this would happen... and I wanted it to. I was without a dom since my internet boyfriend dumped me, and Hazen was poly and looking for slaves.
I took off my shirt and stood in a neutral position, waiting for further instructions.
"Worship position." That was a position where you kneel on the ground and place your arms over your head on the floor, worshipping him.
"Who owns you?"
"You do Master."
"Who do you worship?"
"You Master." This exchange put me in submissive mode right away.
Hazen must've noticed that I had made the mindset change, and started using a more commanding tone with me, putting me in deeper, and making me harder.
"Stand up." He said, and I immediately obeyed. "Are you hard right now, slave?" He noticed my hard on when I stood up.
"Y-yes Master."
"Take off your pants." His voice was full of so much command that it was almost cruel.
I was in my boxers, and Hazen was examining me.
I was reasonably healthy, I was fit and skinny.
Hazen suddenly grabbed my cock and I gasped in surprise.
"Ha-Haz-en... wh-what are you doing?"
"You will address me as Master when in submissive mode. Understand?" He squeezed my cock harder as he said this, to drive his point through. I don't feel pain like I normally do while in submissive mode, and I really only felt his hand, holding me, being in his command.
When I didn't answer right away, he squeezed me harder. The pain felt so good... I could only nod to keep myself from moaning out loud.
Hazen took his hand off my cock and i was a little sad that he did. He took off my boxers and commanded me to bend over. I took advantage of a nearby chair, and exposed myself to him.
I heard the slap before I felt his hand on my ass. I gasped and moaned softly. We did this multiple times, each time Master hitting me harder, faster, and me moaning louder. He stopped just before I started screaming in pleasure.
"Lay down, and face up." His voice was devoid of all compassion, and it made me really hard.
As I lied on the cold cement floor I heard the soft rustle of clothes hitting the floor and the slap of Hazens bare feet walking towards me.
He sat beside me and grabbed a fistful of my hair as he pulled me to his lips. He started kissing me softly, but it escalated quickly. I felt Hazens hard on for me and my eyes drifted towards his crotch. He must've caught my glimpse because he stopped kissing me.
With his hand still in my hair, my mouth was forcefully wrapped around his member. Hazen was fucking my mouth, and I was taking him whole. I could tell he was close to climax, so I started humming, making vibrations.
Hazen pulled himself out of my mouth and came on my face. I swallowed what I could.
"Show me your ass, you little slut." I bent over on my hands and knees for him.
Hazen first stuck only his finger in me, to stretch me out.
I let out strained moans and arched my back, biting down on my lip so my moans won't echo throughout the room.
"Don't hold back your moans, you slut." Hazen demanded, slapping my ass with his other hand. I moaned loudly, feeling Hazens second cold finger enter inside me. I tightened around his fingers and felt him stretch me out.
He then put his third finger in and felt them curl inside me, I moaned louder and louder.
"Masters about put his dick into his little slut." Hazen growled, he held his tip to my entrance and felt it slowly go inside me. I bit down on my lip, feeling the mix of pain and pleasure going through my body. The rest of Hazens length went inside me and I let out choppy moans. I gripped at Hazen shoulders, feeling him pick me up and pin me against the wall, holding me up by my thighs. The room was filled with our skin slapping and groans and moans.
He started to suck on my collar bone, marking me with hickeys.
"M-Master, what if soneone sees?" I asked, panting.
"Well then they will know that you are mine, and only mine." Hazen whispered with a husky tone, making a shiver going up my back. I loved when Master told me that I'm his.
I dug my nails into Hazens back, leaving marks, revenge for giving me hickeys. I felt Hazens cock reach my g-spot and I let out an almost screaming moan.
"M-Master! Right there!" I begged, feeling Hazen listen and ram into that spot again and again. The deep warmth in my stomach began to rise and I knew I was close.
"Master! I'm cumming!" I yelled, climaxing all over my stomach and Hazen groaned and came inside of me. We slid down against the wall onto the floor, Hazens cock slipping out of me and feeling his sperm spill out of me. My eye lids felt heavy but I knew we still had a few hours of school left. Hazens big hands cleaned me up and helped me dress up before the bell rang.
He pulled on his shirt and held my hand, mine fitting into his.
"Master.. can we do that again some time soon?" I asked in a small voice, still in submissive mode. Hazen nodded and gave me one last kiss on the lips before we walked upstairs.
"I love you, Aiden." Hazen whispered in my ear.
"I love you too, Master."

The End.