Hazen x Aiden Pt. 2

I sat on the bus, rubbing my hands together to keep them warm from the winter air. I was waiting for Hazen to come on the bus, I asked him to come over today and maybe watch some movies and cuddle and stuff. He happily said yes. I watched the tall man walk onto the bus and I waved my hand in the air so he could see me. He sent a smile my way and he walked over and sat beside me.
"Hi Hazen." I chirped happily, leaning my head against his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his. Hazen said hi back and we started talking about shit like memes.
Hazen started to run his fingers through my hair and he held my hand, I loved it when my Master held me like this. It made me feel safe from all the bad things. I snuggled up to his warm chest, my eyelids felt heavy and I started to drift off to sleep. I felt Hazens hands run up and down my side, making me go deeper into my slumber.

Hazen shook my shoulder and I woke up, I looked out the window and I had no clue where we were. Then again we do have a different bus driver. I took out my phone and checked the time and it was 4 30 already. Jesus Christ, not again.
"We aren't here yet?" I grumbled and plopped back on Hazens shoulder and he nodded, holding my hip. I just wanted to have some time with him. I looked up at him and pouted, Hazen kissed my lips and sighed.
"Don't worry, baby. We can still hang out." Hazen reassured and I sighed in dispair. I looked out the window and it was pretty dark out. The Christmas lights on houses were shining and I smiled. I always got this warm feeling about Winter. It makes me want to huddle up with Hazen and be wrapped in a blanket and watch Christmas movies.
I fell asleep once again, hoping to be woken up to my stop.

I was shaken and I woke up once again and I was finally at my stop. I let out a sigh and I grabbed Hazens hand and stood up, him leading me out the bus. I waited for my brother but he just played with his little friends so I continued walking with Hazen.

"Finally, we were lost for years." Hazen said, relieved. I laughed and nodded, walking through the snow. We talked until we got to my house.
I unlocked the door with the key I was given and stepped into my cozy home. I kicked off my shoes and placed my jacket on the coat hook and Hazen did the same. I pulled him up the stairs into my room and Hazen ploppee on my bed. I chuckled and took off ny sweater, revealing my white shirt. I unbuttoned my pants, revealing my boxers and kicked them off and I turned to Hazen.
"C-Can I wear your shirt?" I asked nervously and Hazen laughed and nodded, taking off his shirt and threw it at me.
I took off my current shirt and slipped on Hazens and snuggled up to him and I grabbed the remote from the bedside table and turned on the TV. I turned the channel that was playing a Christmas movie and Hazen pulled the covers over us. I laid my head on top of his chest and smiled at myself.
Hazen placed a kiss on my forehead and I felt warm.
"I love you, Hazen."
"I love you too, Aiden."

The End.