Hazen X Aiden Pt. 3

I looked over at buddy chum pal friend beside me. He had his usual grumpy face on as usual, not looking too interested in the lesson. I found it funny how he always had his little pouty face on, it was kind of cute, but I wouldn't admit that to him. He doesn't seem to care about school in general, which I always tell him to improve but he always shrugs it off and tells me school isn't important.

We are currently learning about ionic bonds and Ms. Carter started to tell us puns in the middle of class, Aiden still seeming unamused. I looked at the periodic table we were given and the greatest pun ever popped into my head.

"These puns are so Boron." I snapoed my fingers and did my sarcastic laugh which made Aidens grumpy face into his smiling face. It's nice to know that I was someone who made him smile. And clearly the only one.

I put my hand under my desk and placed my hand over Aidens thigh and squeezed it. I felt him tense up under my touch and he looked over at me and punched me in the shoulder.

"What do you want." He muttered and looked away from me, I didn't like the attitude he was giving me.

"Seriously? You were laughing a moment ago weren't you?" I arched a brow and he denied the fact he laughed, "what's so bad with laughing? Are you an emo now?"

He told me to fuck off and I rolled my eyes, what was up with him?

It was the next class and I walked into Ms. Cochrane, it seemed like Aiden wanted nothing to do with me so I sat at the other end and put all my focus on my work. I felt Aiden staring at me, he has done this more than enough times. What a silly boy, thinking he can get away with this again. It always ends up with him apologizing and me punishing him because he wants me to. Time to get revenge. I smiled inside at the thought and continued working.

Throughout the whole day Aiden has been chasing after my tail and I have been ignoring him.

i forfot whag the fuck this was so lets end it here ok

The end