Hazen x Aiden Pt. 4

AIDENS POV

I was trailing behind Hazen, watching him pay for my popcorn. I felt extremely guilty but he said he wanted to treat me to something considering we haven't gone out in a while.

"You know you don't have to pay for me.." I whispered behind him, following him over to where the butter was.

"Don't worry about it. I want to do this, and anyways you wanted to see this movie for so long. And you did beg me, didn't you?" Hazen gave me that knowing look and I looked away, flustered. I did beg him, I even got on my knees to watch this damn movie.. N-Not like that!

Hazen put some butter in the popcorn and he grabbed my hand, the tray of drinks and popcorn in the other. God he was strong and so smart.. How could I have a man like him with me? I'm just the most awkward piece of shit ever.

Hazen showed the tickets to the guy and we walked into number 10, my eyes reading over the framed poster beside it reading, Fifty Shades Darker.

Hazen and I walked in and we gone up the steps and sat down in our seats. He held my hand and I smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder. I watched the movie start and I felt Hazens grip tighten.

We weren't even halfway through the movie and Hazen was already criticizing how inaccurate it was, how horrible Christian Greys technique was. I must admit, it was fucking horrible. A very bad representation of BDSM. God, I wonder how many 18 year olds think this is true BDSM.

We were at the sex part and I cringed, God was this horrible. It was so.. fake. Like shut up already! I was about to say how shitty this movie was to Hazen but then I saw his smirk, realisinf that his hand was crawling up my thigh and into my skinny jeans.

"H-Hazen! Stop we are in public..!" I whisper yelled and Hazen only chuckled, "Doesn't seem like that ever stopped you."

I became flustered, I wanted to cross my legs but I knew that would only lead to a punishment back home. I nodded at Hazen for him to continue. I will be honest, doing this here.. did give me an interesting feeling.

His big hand unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and his hands gone straight into my boxers. His hand was cold and I bit down on my lip, it gave me extreme pleasure to me. I didn't want to moan but I mean I could considering hOW FUCKING FAKE THESE MOANS ARE.

Anyways.

I gripped on Hazens wrist and felt his hand move and using his thumb to rub the tip, making my legs twitch slightly, receiving a chuckle from Hazen. A tiny moan left my lips, my eyes glazed over. The feeling of doing this in public made me even hornier.

"More.." I whispered in his ear, him nodding and started to move his hand down to my entrance, his finger circling around it. I grabbed his wrist quickly and I shook my head, nopenopenopenope. Hazen nodded and just gone back to my cock but started to move his hand faster, I didn't want to cum already but I could feel it coming already.

"H-Ha.. Sir, I-I think I'm gonna cum.." I blushed from saying it and Hazen shook his head, "Hell no you aren't."

I raised a brow but I felt his fingers tighten around the base of my length and he used his other hand to start pumping it. I gasped, I wasn't able to cum and God did I need to. My legs started shaking and my eyes started watering.

"P-Please, Master.. I need to cum.." I begged, but Hazen only shook his head, using his hand to put a hand up my shirt and started to pinch my nipples, which were the most sensitive part of my body. My legs started to tremble badly, I used my hand to rub Hazens length through his pants and I heard his low groan.

"Let me cum, Master. And I'll give you a special treat." I giggled and Hazen smirked and nodded, loosening his grip around my length and I felt the glorious feeling, my legs closed and I came on my sweater and pants.

Once I calmed down, I pulled up my pants and done them up. I got down on my knees in front of Hazen and pulled down his joggers and boxers, watching his length pop out. I giggled and I wrapped my mouth around the tip and started to deepthroat it. Hazens deep groans filled my ears and I giggled on his length, sending a vibration to him.

I bobbed my head up and down and used my hand to rub Hazens balls. I looked up at Hazen and damn did he look fucking hot, I wish he could bend me over and fuck me right now. My tongue swirled around his tip and I bit down lightly which made Hazens arousing low groan to come out. Without any warning he came into my mouth, I quickly swallowed it.

I sat back in my chair and giggled, kissing Hazen and grabbing his hand tightly.

"Jesus Christ." He mumbled, laying his head on top of mine as we continued to watch the SHITTY ASS MF movie

the end