↠ Anger

I walked into Jerome and I's apartment and I slammed the door as I closed it which made an oblivious Jerome, who was sitting on the sofa, jump.
"The hell you do that for?" He asked, a little annoyed that I had scared him.
His annoyed expression faded when he saw how angry I was. My leg was shaking and I had my fists balled, it became a habit when I was angry.
"What's wrong baby?" He asked, his face soft now.
I sat down beside him, my legs still shaking and my fists still balled but now my teeth were gritted.
He turned his body to face me, he rested his hands on my shaking leg to calm me down.
"Talk to me," he spoke.
I ungritted my teeth, sighed and sat back.
He removed one of his hands from my leg and placed it on my cheek, "calm down baby, talk to me."
I sighed again, "she wrecked it."
"Who wrecked what?"
"Tabitha. Me and Barbara were gonna -" I groaned.
He removed his hand from my cheek, "gonna what?"
"We were gonna get penguin, he stole money from their club but Tabitha didn't want to get him back, something to do with butch so Barbara asked me because she knew I wanted to get back at him for last time," I spoke.
My leg stopped shaking as Jerome caressed it as he listened to every word I said.
"So, we nearly got him back but Tabitha told him and-" I groaned again, "I never got him back and he stole my guns!"
Jerome scoffed, smiling slightly.
"What?" I asked, annoyed at his reaction.
He bit his lip and shook his head, "he stole your guns? That's why you are pissed?"
"Yes," I growled.
He stifled a laugh, "why has that annoyed you so much?"
I stood up and walked away, "fine okay then, you wanted to know and I told you and -"
"Y/N calm down," he said.
"NO!" I screamed and walked away.
I heard Jerome sigh as I walked away.

I lay down on our shared bed for a while until Jerome came in. A box behind his back.
"Got something for you," he said as he sat beside me.
I scrunched my face up, "like I care."
He laughed, "oh, you will."
He handed me the box and I opened it, it was new guns.
I smiled slightly, "thanks."
"But that's not all," he smirked.
"What?" I asked, smirking slightly as my eyebrow was raised.
"We're going to get penguin and Tabitha back," he smirked, getting off the bed and stretching his hand out for me to take it.
I stood up and took his hand as I smirked, "let's do it then babe."