Best Friends Stroke (RayxRoc)

Rayan:8
Chresanto:8

Rayan and Chresanto were best buddies. They stayed right next door to each other. It was a late summer day in LA,California and Chresanto was going over Ray's house for a play date. He was very excited and so was Ray. When Chresanto's mom told him he had to stay at Rayan's house for a week he grew really excited.

~When They Arrived~

Ray:*doorbell rings* Ugh who could that be?!

Chresanto:Ray opened the door and saw me with my blue Jordan bag.

Ray:CHRES!! What are you doing here with luggage?

Chresanto:My mom told me I had to stay the week with you!

Ray:YAY!! *they ran off to Ray's room* (A/N:Ray's mom was asleep and he is the only child)

*In Ray's Room*

Ray:Hey Chres can I show you some on my computer?

Chresanto:Sure!

Ray:*Ray typed gay porn into the computer*

Ray and Chres watched the two men stroke each other and that's when Chres started getting this felling.

Chres:Ray my penis hurts!

Ray:Mines too

Chres:What do we do?!

Ray:*Ray pulled out his penis* Stroke me Chres! Ray said in a stern voice(A/N:Ray knows more about sex than you think!)

Chres:Ray I-I don't know how to stroke! Chres stuttered.

Ray:Just put your hand on my penis and move it up and down.

Chres did what he was told

Ray:F-F-Faster Chres...FASTEEEER!!

Chres starts stoking Ray's shaft hella fast.

Ray:Huh Huh Huuuuuuh Yeeeeeaaah!!! Just like that baby! I'M GONNA C-C-CUUUUM!! UGH!

After Ray came in Chresanto's hand he licked it and rested his head on Ray's chest.

Ray:Chres can I ask you a question?

Chres:Sure. Chres said half asleep.

Ray:Wanna be my boyfriend?

Chres:I'D LOVE TO!! He squealed

After Chres said that they both laid down and fell asleep still naked and now under the covers.

HEY GUYS! THIS MY FIRST MB ONE-SHOT BOOK SO PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW IM DOING!! THE WRITER FROM TMAD ONE-SHOT BOOK INSPIRED ME TO WRITE THIS AND I ACTUALLY LIKE READING YOUNG MB ONE-SHOTS!! BYE GUYS AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND READ!!! MWAHH!!💋
SIGNED,
TRENDY_MISFIT