Fantasy(RocxEJ)

Elijah's Pov

I was laying down sleeping when I heard Chresanto and his so called 'boyfriend' Jacob fucking in the other room right beside mines. I turned over to try to go back to sleep but it wasnt working. I got up and walked to their room. I busted in and started yelling.

"Can yall please cease your damn sex noises? Please just let me sleep for at least 30 minutes!" The looked at me and Chres started pounding into Jacob again.

"Chres you must don't know Jacob's true colors do you?" I asked him smirking. Their heads snapped in my direction and Chres looked at me with a 'wtf' look, while Jacob looked at me with hurt. I ignored Jacob and started talking.

"I have you know that your beloved boyfriend that you're drilling is getting fucked by my boss." I said to him. Chresanto looked at Jacob and pulled out if him. Jacob got up and tried to grab his arm, but he snatched away and ended up smacking the shit out of him. I just walked out of the room smirking and went back to my room. I laid down smiling while hearing stuff being thrown, glass shattering, clothes ripping, licks thrown, screaming, and little 'ole Jacob pleads and cries to Chresanto to not hit him and he's sorry. After all the racket was over with, I finally went to sleep.

Sorry 'bout the writers block and the short update but yall mofos' better be happy I updated. This is actually a cliffhanger and I've been dealing with weird food cravings like pizza with ice cream! That's so delicious!! Oh and I've been having back and stomach pains ... it hurts really bad! So I just want yall to know that im sorry ... and the doctors said that my babies are very healthy right now! Yay! Lol but im 3 months now!! 6 more mo. to go. Boo! But it'll be worth it in the end thoe! Buhh bye now!!