Daddy I'm Bored! (RocxPrince)

Roc:25
Prince:22

Prince and his boyfriend Roc was laying across the bed watching Glee.
Prince was bored and wanted to have a little fun."Roc baby I'm booooooreeeed!!"Prince said "We'll have fun after I watch the rest of this..okay?"Roc said eyes still glued to the tv. Prince started rubbing Roc's knee and started going dangerously close to his dick."Baby what are you doing?"Roc said panting a little."Entertaining myself..since you wouldn't do it!"Prince said unzipping Roc's zipper.Prince then started to tease him a little and lick Roc's tip."B-Baby please s-stop t-t-teasing!"Roc said starting to become breathless. Prince looked up and smirked then took Roc in his mouth.Roc closed his eyes tight and started thrusting up in Prince's mouth."Yeah baby! Suck this dick!" Roc exclaimed making Prince deepthroat him. Roc then grabbed Prince's hair and pushed his head further down.Prince's started gagging."Huh Prince baby...I'm g-gonna c-c..."Roc got cut off by him cumming in Prince's mouth.Prince happily swallowed "Get your ass up and come ride daddy's dick!"Roc said. He got on top of Roc and pauses before lined himself up."Babe aren't you gonna lube up first?"said a very astonished Prince."Don't you trust me?"said a hard and horny Roc. Prince didn't get a chance to answer because Roc slammed him down hard on his dick."Ahh Roc"screamed Prince."Yeah baby I know you like my big dick up your tight little ass!"said Roc still slamming Prince down.Roc the removed his hand and just let Prince ride him slowly."Mmm Roc"Prince moaned.Roc started to thrust up and hit Prince's prostate."Ugh Roc!"moaned Prince."Yes baby..You like my dick don't you."Roc said. "Yes Roc..I love it! I love your dick up my ass!"Prince said.Roc thrusted harder and faster."Ahh Roc I'm g-gonna..I-I'm g-gonna c-c-cuuum!!"Prince screamed."Then cum for me babe."Roc said still thrusting.When Prince came Roc took over thrusting harder than before."Roc please I-I can't take a-anymore!" Prince screamed."Oh yeah? You can't take anymore of my dick? Well you should've thought of that before you decided to have 'fun'."Roc said all so calmly.Prince started to cum again and Roc was about to cum himself."Huh yeah.Princey I'm about to cuuuum!!!" After they came and came off their highs they cleaned and went to bed."I love you" they both said going into a deep sleep.