Daddy's Whore (RayxRoc)

Ray was home cooking and waiting for his loving husband to come home because he was horny as fuck.
"Ray?" He heard Chresanto call.
"In the kitchen boo!" He yelled out.
"Babe what you cooking?" Chres asked wrapping his arms around Ray's waist.
"Mmm some fried chicken and mac n cheese." Ray said feeling his husbands hard on.
"I'm not hungry for that I'm hungry for something else." Chres said pushing against Ray's ass.
"And what would that be daddy?" Ray smirked pushing back.
"You!" Chres said rutting against Ray.
Ray ran off from Chres and ran straight to the bathroom while locking the door.
"Ray,get your ass back here!" Chresanto's voice boomed.
"I don't wanna have sex Daddy!" Ray yelled behind the door.
"Ray open this damn door!" Chres commanded.
"Daddy please don't make me do this,please!" Ray begged.
"Ray,baby,open the door." Chres sighed out.
Ray opened the door and Chresanto grabbed him by his hair and shoved him on the bed. Chresanto ripped their clothes off and started beating Ray with his rock hard dick.
"You wanna tease daddy and then run off? Hmm? Yeah Ray? Chres said.
"No...No Chres!" Ray said panting.
"MY NAME...IS...DADDY YOU LITTLE WHORE!!!" Chresanto yelled ramming his hard dick in Ray's tight hole.
"Ughnn yeah daddy!" Ray panted out.
"Yeah you dirty little whore! I'm daddy and who are you?" Chresanto yelled pounding into Ray.
"Uhh yeah I'm your baby daddy! I'm daddy's baby!" Ray screamed while scratching Chresanto's back.
Chresanto pulled out walked to the closet and walked to the closet and grabbed a big black belt with the words 'Roc's Whore' on it. (He never wore it out in public he just used to hit Ray with it for punishment.) When Ray saw what Chres had in his hand he almost jumped out his own skin!
"D-Daddy-.." Ray said but was cut off by Chresanto hitting him with the belt and pushing him on his stomach and Chres rammed into him again.
"Before I had to get this out.." Chresanto stated. "Who are you?" Chresanto asked while pounding harder and harder in Ray.
"UGH! Ughnn daddy I'm gonna I'm gonna--!!" Ray shouted while cumming on the bed.
Chresanto kept ramming and ramming until he climaxed breathing heavily. He grabbed the belt and started beating Ray with it.
"RAY I SAID WHO ARE YOU DAMMIT!!" Chres said while smacking him with each word.
"AHH DADDY!!! I'M YOUR WHORE!!" Ray screamed due to the stinging of the belt.
"WHO'S WHORE ARE YOU RAY?" Chresanto yelled at him.
"I'M YOUR WHORE DADDY!! I'M DADDY'S WHORE!!" Ray screamed out again.
"That's right you're daddy's whore and you better know it to!" Chresanto stopped hitting him and took the belt back.
"I love you daddy." Ray said before falling asleep.
"I love you too baby." Chresanto chuckled out and fell into a deep sleep.

Chresanto just did Ray so wrong! OMG thats just ugh! But antiways! Comment and tell me if you liked it oh and inbox me a request please!!