Phone Sex (ProdxPrince)

Prodigy:23

Princeton:21

Prince was home alone longing for his husband Prod to come home.It was 10:30pm so Prince decided to call him.

Prod:Hello

Prince:Hey babe

Prod:Oh hey...What are you doing?

Prince:Oh nothing just laying across the bed waiting for you to come home and satisfy my needs.Prince said with a smirk,knowing that he was going to have phone sex.(A/N:Prince was very horny!)

Prod:Well how about we have phone sex!

Prince:Sure!

Prod:Imagine me taking off our clothes and me kissing your neck softly moving down your body kissing each ab on your body.Prod now have his hands in his boxers jacking off.

Prince*moans* Mmm Yes..Prince was now stroking himself fast.

Prod:I've moved down to where your dick is and now sucking it faster and harder.He said while still stroking harder than before.

Prince:Ugh yes daddy!Prince moaned once again going faster than the first time.

Prod:I'm now roughly ramming into you smacking your ass hard and pulling your afro.Prod moaned out as he came on his office desk.

Prince:HUH HUH HUUUH YEEEAH...I'M A-ABOUT TO C-C-CUUM!!!Prince screamed as he came in his hand.

Prod:Baby?

Prince:Hmm??He said almost asleep.

Prod:I'll be home in a little bit.I love you.

Prince:I love you too.Prince said then fell asleep still holding the phone to his ear.

The End.

Hey guys! I need comments or I won't update. Tell me how this chapter was. Did you like it. Who do you want the next chapter to be with? Tell Me!! Hehe See Ya Later..Might Update Later On Tonight Ir Maybe Tomorrow! Love You Guys!!

STAY MINDLESS!!!