Two

"It could possibly be the fact they are Uchiha... Sensei did mention they have a slightly different chakra from others..."

∞ ∞ ∞

"Ooh..." the students voices came out in a slight awe, while they all had sat down in a row for the next class.

Arashi looked around the school yard, noticing that at least twenty body-like targets scattered all over the yard. It was a test for the students, to see how many of the targets they are able to hit in the shortest amount of time.

The first person for the test was called.

"What's your name? Really?" A female who stood in line beside Arashi asked, keeping her brown eyes on the girl.

Arashi stayed quiet for a moment, letting herself think before speaking to the Inuzuka girl. "My name is Arashi."

"Arashi... That's a nice name, I'm Hana Inuzuka." She smiled as she held out her hand. "It's nice to meet you."

Arashi took Hana's hand, shaking it while she gave her a smile. "You were the on who said every has to have a dream, huh?"

She let out a light laugh. "You noticed me through all those people, yet I've heard that you are blind."

"How do you know about that?" Arashi asked, as she furrowed her eye brows, knowing that she didn't tell anybody but Itachi. Is he really that unreliable...

"A couple of the classmates overheard you talking with Itachi Uchiha." Hana stated, placing a hand on Arashi's shoulder. "How are you able to know where we are if you can't see?"

"I recognized your voice."

"That doesn't really explain the fact you know where we are." Hana noted, a slight smile forming on her lips.

Arashi scratched the back of her neck sheepishly, a big smile on her face as she chuckled slightly. "I'm what you call a sensory type, so basically I know where you are by your chakra."

"Is that why you were able to see me." Itachi's voice came from behind both of the girls.

Arashi and Hana both turned to look at Itachi, who had no facial expression whatsoever. Arashi smiled as she answered. "Yeah kinda, but usually when I have contact with a person I am able to see their chakra..."

"What do you mean by that, we shook each other hands." Itachi asked, noticing that Arashi had a slightly confused expression.

"Yeah but, I was able to see you before that, and I am also able to see that Izumi girl in the next class, we hadn't even made contact with each other..." It could possibly be the fact they are Uchiha... Sensei did mention they have a slightly different chakra from others...

"Taka." Daikoku stated as he called out Arashi, to complete the test that was given to every new student that attended the academy.

"Well, It looks like its my turn." Arashi stated as she looked towards her sensei that she was placed under for the rest of the year.

"Good luck Arashi-chan!" Hana called out, a smile breaking out onto her face.

"Lets see how much you are able to hit, Arashi-san." Itachi spoke in his usual tone, pushing aside what their conversation was about, though he continued to think about what she had said.