Three

"Once you need the help, you'll find out who are truly there for you."

∞ ∞ ∞

"Ack!" She cried out while attempting to get back to the surface of the water, only to be pushed back down by an older person, a shinobi from the land of iron.

"Rotten kid, this is why you don't mess with a ninja!" He laughed, keeping his foot on her shoulder while watching her struggle underneath him.

"Don't you think that is enough? She's just a kid!" Another shinobi, who seemed to be from the same village called out, attempting to make his teammate stop torturing the child.

"We don't know who she is, she could've been sent from the enemy for all I care!" He spat, watching as the girl under his foot began to struggle less.

"That's just it, we don't know her. She could have been traveling with her parents or something."

"Let's not take any chances, it's not like anyone is going to miss her once she's dead."

"Do you honestly think that it is safe to sleep here, Arashi-san?" Itachi's voice once again interrupted Arashi's dream.

Arashi opened her eyes, taking a look at her surroundings. She seemed to have fallen asleep on a roof while reading a book. Looking down towards the two figures in front of her, she noticed beside Itachi stood another Uchiha; one who was a bit older than himself.

Arashi jumped off the roof, landing on the ground beside the two boys. Giving a chuckle while she scratched the back of her head sheepishly. "I guess I fell asleep up there."

"Who's this Itachi-san?" Arashi took her eyes off Itachi and faced towards Shisui, who only stared into her grey eyes.

"I'm Shisui." He introduced himself while smiling, asking a question shortly after. "What about you, what's your name?"

"Arashi, it's nice to meet you. Shisui-san." She held her arm out, waiting for the older boy to shake her hand.

"Itachi told me a little about you." Shisui stated, smiling as he took her hand into his own, shaking lightly before letting go.

Shisui turned towards Itachi, speaking as he placed both of his hands behind his head. "I think we should head back, they're probably waiting for us."

Itachi gave a nod. "Yeah, you're right. It did take awhile to find Arashi-san."

"I'm sorry about that, I should've stayed by the usual spot huh?" She chuckled, fallowing behind the two as they all began to walk.

Shisui chuckled, taking his eyes off the younger girl to watch where he was going. I don't get why Itachi said she was troublesome... Arashi-chan seems nice!

∞ ∞ ∞

"Come on already! We are almost there!" Shisui shouted, finally getting fed up with Arashi. To believe Itachi made friends with her...

"Ah, Sorry! I-I just-"

"You're stuttering again, what are you afraid of Arashi-san?" Itachi asked, placing a hand on Arashi's shoulder.