Stupidity is a Blessing

Innocence and stupidity is a blessing. I don't get why people shame stupidity and ignorance.

To be innocent and to not know is true happiness. Once your mind is dipped into the tainted waters of the world, it cannot be clean again.

When one doesn't know, one does not live in that world.

Everyone has their own worlds because everyone sees the world differently.

Perceiving the same events differently and feeling differently at the same times.

This means that one shouldn't care about how others view things because in the end, what's truly important is what one thinks and feels.

Anyone can say that the world is made for themselves and other human beings, animals, and environments are created just to give that life fulfillment.

Going back to how stupidity and innocence relates to this.

As long as one doesn't think, they are happy because they are keeping out the bad experiences, thoughts, ideas, and scarring images.

What creates ages and eras?

Our minds.

Not physical events but the things we feel.

If we feel happy and accepted, that is an era

but once solitude and hatred is discovered, a new era has been birthed.

A child exchanges innocence, sanity and morals for knowledge, success, fame, and power.

If I had known earlier I wouldn't have sold my soul to the devil of existence

My clothes have been bloodied

My heart has been damaged

My life values have been undermined

I'm so confused

What do I do?

help.