Jason McCann Imagine {1}

*This is my first imagine, so don't judge me lol I'm not very good at writing imagines but I want to try them :) Hope you enjoy*

Imagine...

It's 11:00pm and you're walking down a dark street. You were coming home from your boyfriend's house. You two got into a big fight so you decided that it was best to leave. The cold wind blew through your hair making it dance in the wind and you shiver. You hear footsteps behind you but when you turn around, no was was there. Walking faster, your heart starts beating faster and faster, wishing that your house was closer.

Suddenly, you feel a hand grab your wrist and you are being dragged into an alley. You're agasint the brick wall and you turn around to see a guy.  His face was just inches infront of yours and you could feel his breath on your skin. You couldn't see his face quite well because his hood  was over his head but once he put it down, you recognized him in an instant.

"Jason McCann." You whisper in fear, knowing that he is dangerous. He stares at you for a moment.

"That's my name. What's yours?" He asks.

You tell him your name and he nods in satisfaction.

"Sexy name for a sexy girl." He bits his lip and looks at you. "Why are you roaming around the streets this late? It's dangerous for a pretty girl like you. You never know what's going to happen." 

Jason took a step closer to you and you tense up.

"I-I had a fight with my boyfriend." You stutter.

"What boyfriend would let you roam around the streets at night?"

You don't know what to say so you don't answer.

"You're scared of me, aren't you?" He asks amusingly.

You still don't answer. He chuckles lightly.

"The things I would do to you right now." He mumbles, placing his hand on my waist. "Too bad your boyfriend isn't here to protect you."

He leans in closer and places his lips on your neck as you leaned your head back. Immediate guilt took over you and you push him away.

"Just have a little fun baby girl. It's just one night." He smirks and walks back up to you. He grabs your arms and pins you against the wall. His lips met yours and he began to kiss you. The warmth of his mouth sent a current running through your body and you kissed back instantly, fulfilling his needs.His lips tasted bitter, but somehow sweet at the same time; you enjoyed his taste. Your arms wrap around his neck, pulling him closer to your body. You slowly pull his hair, causing him to groan. You smile into the kiss, surprisingly enjoying every single moment of it. You feel Jason getting hard on your thigh. His hands fall to your thighs and he lifts you up, wrapping your legs around his waist. At this moment, the kiss transform into a make out session. Jason's tongue roams the inside of your mouth, deepening the kiss. 

He slowly pulls away and both of you are out of breath.

"I can't let you go now. I'm taking you back to my place." He whispers in your ear.

He lets you down and he leads you to his parked car at the side of the road. You both get in but Jason turns to you and smirks.

"Or we can continue in the backseat."