(CH13) Who Is Clarissa?

Clarissa In Our World:

Once Upon A Time in a not so much fairy teal land called our world. A young girl who looked to be around the age of seven was found wondering around in the woods. 

“What is your name dear?” A police offer asked as he waited for the girl to be taken to child services. 

The girl would not speak but only looked at the officer.

“The girl hasn’t talked since we found her in the woods.” Another Police offers said as he walked over to where the girl was sitting. 

“I wonder what happen to her?” The first police officer asked as he took a drink of his coffee.

“Who knows, I just feel sorry for the poor girl.” The second police officer said as he looked over at the young girl.

“So this is the girl who was found alone in the woods?” A women said as she walked over to the two police officers. 

“Yes mama and you are?” The officers asked.

“I’m Julie I’m from child services.” The women said as she reached out to shake the hands of two police officers.

“Do we know her name?” Julie asked.

“No she won’t talk.” The first police officer said.

The young girl was scared and looked at everyone very frightened. 

“Can you tell us you’er name?” Julie asked as she looked at the girl.

The young girl shook her head saying no and looked away from Julie and the two police officers. 

“I’m Julie I’ll be taking care of you until we find you’er parents.” Julie told the young girl as she looked over at the two officers.

“Still no name?” The second officer asked.

“No, We will call her Clarissa until we found out her real name. The girl has to talk sooner or later.” Julie said.

“Either that or someone has to know something about this girl.” The first officers said.

It wasn’t long after that Julie took Clarissa to child services. After a few weeks when know one found any information about Clarissa. It was almost as if Clarissa appeared out of nowhere. No records, no parents to be found and no one clamming to know the young girl. Child services had Clarissa put into a foster home at the age of seven. Clarissa stayed in the foster home until she was ten. Then moved to another for six months and another three months later another four months later. The following year would be the same from foster home to foster home. By the time Clarissa was twelve she moved to another foster home until she was thirteen. When Clarissa was thirteen she was adopted by a very loving family. A nice husband and wife. Clarissa would be there first adopted child for the family. After losing a baby of their own and finding out they can’t have kids of their own again. 

They thought of Clarissa as a gift to them and them a gift to her. 

“You are sure you want to adopt a teenager?” The social worker asked.

“Yes we do” The women said.

“Clarissa she has a lot of problems.” The social worker said as she looked at Clarissa adopted papers.

“We are aware of this but we want to give the girl a chance.” The man said.

“You or your wife?” The social worker said.