(CH14) There Will Be Consequences

NEVERLAND:

“TinkerBell showed up?” Emma said as Clarissa told her what happened in her past.

“Yeah prefect timing too.” Clarissa said as she stopped telling Emma her life story.

Emma looked at the drink knowing the sleeping curse was in it. But Emma was feeling different about giving the sleeping curse to Clarissa. Emma felt her and Clarissa had a lot in common. The biggest one was they both felt alone in life.

“What is that?” Clarissa asked as she saw the cup in Emma’s hand.

“Oh it’s just water.” Emma said trying not to make a big deal out of it. 

Then Emma remembered why she opened up to Clarissa and got Clarissa to somewhat trust her. It was all for Henry.

“Want some?” Emma asked as she hold the cup to Clarissa to reach.

“Sure” Clarissa said as she took the cup.

“So... when you came to Neverland was Pan always evil.” Emma asked trying to make conversation before Clarissa takes  the sleeping curse.

“Evil I wouldn’t call him evil he’s just doing what he needs to do.”

“By killing my son.”

“Emma Peter saved my life when I came to Neverland.” Clarissa said as she drank the water.

Emma wanted to stop Clarissa for she wanted to know how Pan saved Clarissa life. 

“How did Pan save you’er life?” Emma asked as she reached out her hand to stop Clarissa but it was to late.  

“Something wrong?” Clarissa asked as she gave back the cup to Emma.

“Nope, not at all.” Emma said as she was feeling bad lying to Clarissa.

“So how did Pan save you’er life. I would of guessed he would of let you or anyone die.” Emma said feeling worried.

“It’s a long story...” Clarissa said as she got up from the log.

“I got time.” Emma said as she too got up.

“Shouldn’t you be finding Henry?” 

“Yeah I’m sure he’s where ever Pan is.” 

“That can’t be a good thing Emma.” Clarissa said concerned.

Emma could tell Clarissa didn’t want any part of Pan’s game with Henry. 

“I....I....I.... can’t breath.” Clarissa said as the curse was working.

“Clarissa listen to me I gave you a sleeping cures.” Emma said as she walked over to Clarissa who was on the ground for she couldn’t stand.

“You what?” Clarissa said barely speaking.

“It can only be broken by a true loves kiss. We had no choice. We had to get Pan away from Henry somehow.” 

“What if Pan already killed Henry?” Clarissa said as she fell asleep. 

Emma looked at Clarissa as she hold her laying on the ground.

“Good job Emma!” Hook said as him and Katherine came from behind a tree.

“I don’t think this was a good idea.” Emma said.

“We need to get her away from here before Pan finds her.” 

“Hook, Pan is going to know.” Emma said.

“Emma we are going to kill Pan next and get off this bloody island.”