(CH25) Falling Apart

StoryBrooke 

Klaus was tied up to a chair in Rumple’s shop being hold down by magic.

“This better not be a waste of time.” Regina said annoyed as she walked into the shop with Rumple. 

“This is the hybrid.” Rumple said as he walked closer to Klaus. 

“Half wolf and Vampires?” Regina asked.

“That’s right don’t bring the wolf out then I might kill you!” Klaus said angry.

“Listen you little annoying half breed. I have bigger problems on my hands than to be worrying about you! I got Prince Henry and his kingdom taking control of my town. You don’t belong in this town. So before I get rid of you tell me...”

Regina didn’t know Klaus’s name so she waited for him to say his name as she looked at him.

“Klaus.”

“Okay Klaus tell me why are you here?” 

“I was looking for a girl then my sister went to Neverland came back. Vampires can’t go to Neverland but she did. Then my brother he came here. I can’t seem to find him, might be dead for all I know.”

“A girl? Who?” Regina asked.

“A girl who goes by Clarissa, do you know her?” 

“The vampire curse has been broken she died.”

“Why don’t I believe you?”

“Listen Klaus, she died the curse was broken all vampires live in the real world. She is now no use to any of you so stop trying to find a dead girl. Go back home forget this town.”

Klaus thought about it he really didn’t care about Elijah. With Elijah out of the way there will be no one trying to make things right all the time in his town. Not just that but he knew he didn’t belong in StoryBrooke and the war had no reason to look for the blood anymore. The curse was broken he didn’t need Clarissa anymore.

“You are right this is a waste of time I’ll go back home. Besides we have are own problems in that town. I just need a girl named Hayley to come back with me. Then I’ll be on my way.” 

“That shouldn’t be a problem.” Regina said as she was happy that Klaus would be leaving town.

Emma was walking around town when Henry came up to her.

“Do you know where Clarissa went?” Henry asked Emma.

“No kid I don’t.”

“She has to come back.”

“I know Henry but she’s gone.”

“Clarissa is gone so is TinkerBell, Felix and Pan.” Hook said as he walked over to Emma and Henry.

“You got to be kidding me?” Emma said annoyed.

“But where would they go? Back to Neverland?” Henry asked.

“Who knows kid who knows.” Emma said as she sat down on a near by bench and took everything in. 

Hayley walked into Granny’s restaurant, Ruby was working that night.

“Hey Hayley.” Ruby said as she went to take a few orders at another table. 

Ruby was sat down next to Ariel who seemed a little upset. 

“Hey there, not to be intruding or anything but are you okay?” Ruby asked as Ariel was moving her straw around in circles as she was thinking about things.