Chapter 6

Michael couldn't stand the torment Darcy was putting him through as they danced together. It had been at least a few hours since she had first asked him to dance with her and it had been only right upon hearing her words as to how important it was to her that they had their first dance together since they had never danced together before, but when she chose to do so by being so openly flirtatious and sensual, flaunting herself to him when she had already told him he couldn't have her. It was just too unbearable and he couldn't help but stop her from going over to the bar for a drink, having already admitted that she had to sit out a few dances until she caught her breath. Taking her hand he could see that she was confused as he led her away from the crowds and over to the backroom, unable to do anything other than follow his instincts as he shut the door behind her and instinctively backed her up against it as he kissed her lingeringly. Darcy was a little caught off guard by his desperation to be alone with her but she didn't see anything wrong with enjoying a few kisses with him in private, that was until his hand slid from her neck to the door handle as he turned the lock to secure their privacy. Pulling back from his kisses with a curious smile she was about to ask him what exactly he had planned for their time alone together, as though she ever had to ask, but he didn't give her the chance. Michael smiled down at her, happy to have her to himself again as he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her passionately, glad to see that she couldn't say no to his kisses and that she was perfectly willing to indulge his wishes for a while as she wrapped her arms around his neck and sank into his arms, opening her mouth against his in a kiss that was as slow and sensual as her dancing had been. "Oh baby...Darcy, I need you." He gasped breathlessly as he began to trail lingering, teasing kisses down her neck, unable to help but allow her dancing to arouse the desires he had managed to put to the back of his mind. But when she teased him and toyed with him as she did, he felt it wasn't so much his fault but hers. She had provoked it and now it was her fault he couldn't think of anything but making love to her. "Please darling, I can't wait until we get back to the hotel..."

Michael admitted the extent of his desperation, unable to detect anything but a willingness to give in from his wife as her breathing increased with a clear excitement. What else was there for her to do as his mouth trailed teasingly down her throat, deliberately planting a tender kiss between her breasts as he cupped his hand around her neck, only to run his tongue over her left breasts as though he knew exactly what he was doing to her. And he did, he could feel it in every breath, every reluctant slip of her will that she showed as she held her hand to the back of his had and brushed her fingers through the end of his hair. He knew she would give in, when it came right down to it she just couldn't say no to him and all he had to do was tantalize and taunt her enough, until she couldn't take anymore and he felt he was accomplishing that as he kissed her neck and then the side of her mouth gently. "Let me make love to you...you know I can't keep my hands off you. It's you own fault, you shouldn't dance with me like that." He whispered enticingly in her ear, his very breath making her eyes close in a delightful proof of just how close he was and how much he was enjoying his tantalizing game, just as he had enjoyed it that afternoon in the park. "Come on, the doors locked...it's practically like being back at the hotel...just let me take you. Right here, right now. The only thing we have to do is get this damned dress out the way and we're good to go...all you have to do is say yes. I know how good you are at that...you were screaming it last night, just say it now and I'll have you screaming it again." Michael couldn't be anything but satisfied with the shuddered breathing that Darcy displayed upon hearing his words, but she couldn't help it, not when he looked at her then with his dazzling blue eyes in the dark room, not when he brushed his thumb over her bottom lip, only to trail his touch down her neck. Especially when she so badly wanted to give in and let him have what he wanted as he brought his other hand to the base of her neck, staring at her intensely as he let his hands drift sensually over her breasts and down to the hem of her dress before the touch of his hands on her thighs woke her from her delightful dream, forcing her to act before he really had her spinning in circles.