The mall.

--- Adriana's P.O.V ---

" Well wasn't today a good day so far?" I looked at Fran.

" Yeaaaahhh." She said while changing into some acid jeans and a white crop top that Had Tall Stuff on it and some white converse. I smiled at the shirt.

" Hurry we don't wanna keep them waiting." I said while sliding on my worn out jeans and my Red Shirt that had Short Stuff on it and my red Flight 23 Jordan's.

" We have like 20 minutes. Chill Adri... oooooo you find any of them cute?" she said while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

" I mean they're cute but not my type... they're just to....." I said thinking of a word.

" Tall? " She said laughing.

" Ha Ha very funny but no.. idk."

I said while shrugging.

" Anyways ya done ninja?" Fran asked me.

" Yupppers." I said while grabbing my bag and taking my board out of my bag.

" Awwwww is that the board I gave you? " Fran asked while hugging me.

" Yessss." I said while we walked with me riding on my board and Fran running since she had long legs she was quick.

" Heeeeyyy guys." I said while we turned the corner and saw all the boys there and other people. I couldn't stop my board and I slammed into a guy and fell on top of him.

" Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry! " I said while trying to get up but my hair got stuck to something.

" Don't move. I don't wanna pull on your pretty hair." said the boy under me. I stood still has my hair was let free. I got up and dusted myself off.

" Way to make a first impression Adri." Fran said while smirking and picking my board up.

" Shut up! " I said while we turned to the boys.

" Soooo Louis this is Fran and Miss Clumsy." Mikey said. I playfully punched him.

" Rude. My name is actual-" But Louis cut me off.

" Beautiful right? " My eyes went huge and I blushed a lot.

" Excuse little Addie here. She's really shy especially around guys." Fran teased me.

" Whaaaleeeee.. Let's head to the mall..yeah?" I suggested.

" So how are we gonna get there exactly? " Nick asked. We all agreed on walking so we all walked in groups like it was Madison, Frances and Nick. That left Louis, Me and Mikey. Frances was talking to Nick and they where all laughing.

" So Adriana you are quite clumsy." Louis said while shoving me a little. I smiled a little and he poked my cheek.

" Awwwww. You have a dimple. How cute!? " Louis and Mikey said. I covered my face and walked faster.

" Where ya going? " Louis yelled while I felt arms wrap around me. I looked and saw that they had picked me up.

" Ahhh! Get me down! " I squeaked as they put me down.

" I hate you guys." I said while pouting and pushing Louis.

" Sorry short stuff." Louis said while I smiled and looked away.

"Your not so tall yourself Eehh." I smirked as I could see the mall.

" I'm still taller than you." He said while coming really close to me.

" Oohhh. Nice shoes by the way." He said while he backed away and took my hand and dragged me into the mall.

" Me and Mikey are gonna go walk around." Madison said while walking away.

" That leaves you, me, Nick and Frances. Whatcha guys wanna do? " Louis asked. Me and Fran looked at each other and smirked.

" Why are they smirking ?" Louis said. I laughed and grabbed his hand and Fran grabbed Nicks hand. We laughed as we dragged them into Forever 21.

" Oh my gosh look at these clothes!!" Frances squealed and I laughed and held onto Louis hand and walked around for a while.

" Why aren't you looking for anything like Fran?" Louis asked.

" I'm not really the girly type." I said while shrugging my shoulders. We went into a looooooooot of other stores and then I saw Champs and I squealed and they all followed me.

" Now this is my store." I said as Louis and I looked at shoes.

" Your a cool girl Adriana." Louis said while looking at me. I blushed and played for a pair of black and white adidas.

" So what now? " I asked them.

" ICE CREEAAAM!" Fran yelled while Nick laughed and we all headed to Fro Yooo's c:.

" Wait isn't this place a frozen yogurt shop? " Louis asked.

" No!!! " I said while I turned and looked at him like he was crazy.

" I was just asking..." He said a little shy.

" Awwwe. Sorry. Now leeessss gooooo! " I said as we all headed in. I got chocolate and vanilla. Louis got the same. Frances got birthday party (weird right Haha jk love ya Fran) and Nick got strawberry.

" Mmmmmmm. Yummy in my tummy." Me and Fran say at the same time.

" Wow! You guys are weirdd." Nick said we just laughed and talked about everything and nothing.

" Hey Fran you got something right there." I said while I pointed to her shirt and shoved my ice cream on her nose.

" Oh no you didn't." She said as she did the same. The guys laughed and we smirked and shoved there own ice creams in their faces. We laughed and cleaned up and sat back down.

" Sooooo... we where wondering if..."

Ooooooooo cliff hanger. Soooo I'm Adriana and I like unicorns. ITS MY BABYS BIRTHDAY TODAY AND YEAH. MOOOOOO

BYE love Adriana ❤❤❤❤