Chapter 2

Previously in Snowfall's Winter:
The seal's mouth was about to clamp down on me, but before I was eaten the white cat jumped at the seal knocking it away from me. Sadly, this dream always ends the same. When the seal moves from the impact of the white cat it causes the white sheet to shift again. And the outcome is me lurching off the side and falling into the dark water below.
**********
Snowminnow eyes snapped open a small yelp leaving her trembling mouth.
++++++++
"Your friend Lilypad went on a patrol outside our borders right?" Snowminnow asked excitedly switching her tail making small swirls appear under her. "Did they see anyone?" Snowminnow held up her arm showing her big mitten paws. "Maybe with these?"
"I'm sorry Snowminnow your the only outsider cat we've met in generations"
+++++++
"Why don't you stop looking for them?" Bluelagoon asked " You have such a great family here."
" Because they wouldn't stop looking for me!"
++++++
"SNOWMINNOW" a voice boomed into the den. Snowminnow turned around quickly and the other Minnows in the den were stricken awake. In the doorway stood a light gray she-cat and a slightly bigger orange Tom stood beside her looking skittish. "A word"
_________________________
Snowminnow gasped softly fear clouded her eyes.

"Uhh what did you do?!" Blueminnow asked fiercely beside her. When Snowminnow didn't respond she shook her a little " Snowminnow " Snowminnow snapped out of her dazed look.

"I might have peaked outside a little when everyone was supposed to be sleeping." Snowminnow whispered to her friend " And the guard noticed"