Chapter 3

Previously in Snowfall's Winter:
"I might have peaked outside a little when everyone was supposed to be sleeping." Snowminnow whispered to her friend " And the guard noticed"
++++++
"Trident Orangefish here reported seeing a suspicious cat lounging around while he was on watch" Mayor Crystalstar lifted up Snowminnow's head making there eyes meet.
+++++++
"It was me!" Blueminnow pushed through the crowd of minnows watching " I was uhhh messing around."
+++++++
And Snowminnow and Goldenminnow" Snowminnow glanced at Goldenminnow who was banging his head on his small blackboard. "Your going to travel around with your partner and find different crystals you will then have to name the crystals and bring it to me. There are three main types of crystals around our territory you can bring back crystals from the same type but you must have 3 different types the more crystals you have the better your grade! We'll begin after roam free hall I mean study hall"
++++++
"Meet me near the anglerfish den" Goldenminnow held Snowminnow's arm firmly whispering into her ear.
_________________________
Snowminnow approached the angler den cautiously. " Hello?" She called around her " I swear if this is a prank I'll-" A voice came from behind.

"It's not" Snowminnow swiveled around comming face to face with Goldenminnow there muzzles almost touching. "That's creepy."

"She-cats like mystery." Goldenminnow smirked causing Snowminnow to scoot back. In left paw he was swinging a kelp basket.

"Why am I here?!" Snowminnow crossed her arms angrily looking around. It was a sandy clearing with few plants growing out of cracks in the surface. It was eery silence and dark since they were at the very end of Stream Pod's territory. A huge cave stood behind them a picture of an angler fish scrawled at the rim of the caves opening.